What's your favorite game or app currently?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have so many, but the one game I find myself spending so much time on is Merge Dragons. A very unique take on match-3, and it feels like a cute lil' tabletop game. The best part is being able to expand and decorate your own island, and of course collecting the dragons.
Unfortunately, v3.16.0 has problems retrieving my cloud save. I rolled back to the previous version and everything worked fine. I'll just wait for the bug fix...

DaveAkilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hahahah lucky you idot but dudey my device has no one click root support without pc(underscore error) (my pc repair guy on the way tomorrow morning) anyways i wish all Goes well tomorrow and i will root asap lol
Post automatically merged:

The only game you don't need any kind of hack for lol (but still it needs some hack to be more butter and op) I don't know why i uninstalled it but it was one of ny best curenlty im in dc legends but lol cant forget hulk

Insted of waiting lol send one message to development so they know that error exist lol i will try your fav game i like to play gems of war math 3 with my style lol war lol

Dude what do you mean by id name you mean (ingamename) or (instagram name) or (sb name) lol its above his message and i seriously don't know what id is unless your fbi or cia

My Favorite Game Is Currently Dc legends Because It has My Favorite Character which is Larfleez Who is in orange color my Fav Lol I Also Like Hulk So I Played a Lot Of MarvelCoc (uncontinued because low drop rates of higher tier character "hulk")ANd FutureFight (uncontinued) forgot why lol And i am also intrested in Moba 5v5 Style Ganes Mobile legends (Fav And Im Good Leader Uncontinued because of development messing up the game aka very unbalanced however started playing a moded free skin version lol)

Favurate app Is Instagram (Yet cant increase my Followers above 200 so freaking follow me but i wont follow back but i will like 5 of your post whenever i see your profile) And Soundcloud (because i can't find or too lazy to turn on vpn for eveytime i listen to songs in a noded pandoro or spotify)

Last edited:

DaveAkilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol gourov it took me a minute to realize mff is Marvel future fight lol

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have so many, but the one game I find myself spending so much time on is Merge Dragons. A very unique take on match-3, and it feels like a cute lil' tabletop game. The best part is being able to expand and decorate your own island, and of course collecting the dragons.
Unfortunately, v3.16.0 has problems retrieving my cloud save. I rolled back to the previous version and everything worked fine. I'll just wait for the bug fix...
UPDATE: I tried to retrieve my MD! save data just now (v3.16.0) and it worked! YES! I'm very happy now, and just in time for the upcoming events.