What's your favorite game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,026 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kaiii7

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's your favorite game of all time?

Prabesh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I used to like mass effect back on the day on pc.
Nowadays I like playing choices on my mobile night road being my favorite.
what's yours?

vasto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Halo reach it was one of my first games and i played it all the time with the homies so fun with and without friends

DannyEcho650

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Code:
 I'm stuck between the Last of Us, Mass Effect, Gears of War, and Assassins Creed but if I had to choose...I would go with Assassins Creed. It actually helped me with my history homework🤣

novelwriter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well if we are talking boardgames that is easy-Monopoliy! Handheld games Deal or No Deal. Right now I am exploring different computer games and I will get back to you on that.

Lanceryder999

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guitar hero especially the thrid one i just instantly fell in love with it and it became one if my favorite game up there with gta san Andreas

the song they choose are amazing and it pretty much brought back my taste of rock and metal music that i abandoned since middle school

god i love the game especially that metal rendition of devil went down to Georgia Steve Ouimette is an underrated musician

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
My favourite game is Machinecraft, but it's kinda outdated. I believe TinkerTech will be a better version of it. If talking about something more popular, it would be factorio (in map editor).

The reason why I love these games is quite complex. First of all, I avoid games with long progression or long story, because I always think I'm out of time and every second spent on number growth could be every second spent on some research.
Second of all, I don't have any competitive desire, and cruelty is not my cup of tea very much. I may check some numbers in game, because collecting data and building model is fun. But gameplay itself usually is not a thing I'm interested in.

So, I'm kind of math nerd, interested in what is possible instead of reaching that result. I built complex things only because I had a great intersection of wishes which limited my confusion.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Man, this one is extremely difficult to answer for me xD
Choosing favorites ain't my thing but rather I can identify what's the best one analytically(judging through graphics, gameplay, story, system, function, bugs etc.).
I love all types of games, meaning I don't have any preference which means that I don't have favouritism :p
Although, if we're talking about the one we enjoy the most then mine would be the Modded version Tokyo Afterschool which was made by @xyzhunter himself! I love it so much lol.

MasonDROID

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Favorite Board Games: Clue, Monopoly & Candyland
Favorite Card Games: Uno, Skip-Bo & Blackjack
Favorite App Games: Pokémon Unite, Fun Run 3, ClashRoyale, American Dad! Apocalypse Soon, Idle Heroes & Super Mario Run.
❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
The most recent ones are missed messages and a game about anxiety, made by Nicky case

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
I used to like mass effect back on the day on pc.
Nowadays I like playing choices on my mobile night road being my favorite.
what's yours?
Mass Effect was, and still is, one of my top favorite games series I’ve ever played! That trilogy along with the Dragon Age series, The Witcher, Demon Souls, World of Warcraft (it’ll be 14 years of playing next week 🥴) and Star Wars the Old Republic. I even have a tattoo of Frostmourne from WoW and two of Fen’Harel The Dread Wolfs from Dragon Age 😅

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
My favourite game name is Beyblade Burst Rival, Jurassic world 😁

MityMax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Oh that's easy. My favorite game is fishing! Or beer drinking....drinking beer while fishing!!! 🎣🍺🍺