Whats your favorite gaming system?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,951 happy users since 2014.
Register

jonasgoodet741

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I definitely prefer PC over everything else
I do have a Switch, PS3, and PS4 (and an old Wii 👀) but I rarely play games on them. I prefer being able to use a mouse and keyboard, and the modding ability of PC games.
The laptop I have is a gaming laptop, too, so I'm able to play high-end games on it.

kedric

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
there are too much to say , PS3/PS2 , switch and 3ds are enjoyable when playing their exclusives titles ,but PC remain the best

Catwhisker64

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well, technically, my favorite gaming system for consoles is Xbox One but I actually play on my PC the most. That is the top one anyway.

Schmooze

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Xbox SX. And the reason for this is quite simple, the only other gaming system I have is my old 2012 asus laptop

jamjake009

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
The best video game consoles for 2022 ; Playstation 5. The best gaming console ; Xbox Series X · The best Microsoft gaming console ; immortal taoist mod apk, Nintendo Switch.

jamjake009

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
PlayStation 2

The total number of video game consoles sold worldwide across the products entire lifetime on the shelves are shown here as of September 2021. At this time the PlayStation 2 is the top games console having sold a total of around 157.68 million units worldwide.

amiigasai

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
PC gamer, for sure! I have an xbox and ps4, but nothing is more satisfying than relaxing with a good PC game

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Currently its PC as fans & software developers are taking great steps to make emulators for old & new systems. You can now play from old GBA, NES games to the latest Switch games in PC with the correct emulator so as the saying goes "PC will one day become the platform to rule them all".

VernaGibbs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I love gaming and am currently looking for good game mods to play in my spare time. If anyone knows a good version of the game, please share it with me.

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh 100% PC too for me. I can't live without these mods 😊 especially the sims games... they require the mods

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Either the GBA or the PSP growing up with handhelds is easy to look upon them fondly(now thanks to emulators being able to replay the libraries is a blast as well as rom hacks).

For standart console the Game Cube, that cube helped carved my best of gaming memories.