Where are you from, where would you like to live?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,148 happy users since 2014.
Register

Barracuda1999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
born and stuck in indonesia...since i was a kid i dreamt to go to the place where the currency is the highest...talkin' bout money,no one can refuse...cause,hard to get a job here + i'm dumb....but, i do just wanna see lots of money from ancient till present or future currency....Just wonder what kind of places they've been visiting...it's like time travel...

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Azura chu is a good person!!
So does Big Sis Hatter, Ms. Morphine and our extended non functional family...
Post automatically merged:

born and stuck in indonesia...since i was a kid i dreamt to go to the place where the currency is the highest...talkin' bout money,no one can refuse...cause,hard to get a job here + i'm dumb....but, i do just wanna see lots of money from ancient till present or future currency....Just wonder what kind of places they've been visiting...it's like time travel...
Wow, he's look... kinda depressing....and what's more depressing is the fact that most od what he said were pretty much true.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I can relate TT hope u can reach your dreams + you're not dumb

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you,may the best things blessed upon us...
-hope so...
Post automatically merged:

thank you,may the best things blessed upon us...
-hope so...
‌Ameeen^^ thank you
+
You're a genius...we all are, but you can never judge a fish by it's tree climbing skills right? ^^ u know what I mean 💙

Barracuda1999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes,i understand...But, u can use idioms such as "don't judge a book by it's cover" ...but,whatever...i'll put everything i have to see a fish trying to climb a tree...maybe,also dinosaur try to do ballet dance....jk lol
- (it's dry asf,sorry)

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes,i understand...But, u can use idioms such as "don't judge a book by it's cover" ...but,whatever...i'll put everything i have to see a fish trying to climb a tree...maybe,also dinosaur try to do ballet dance....jk lol
- (it's dry asf,sorry)
‌lolol that's not really what I meant...I mean everyone has their own abilities, like if you're not good at math it doesn't mean you're dumb or anything like that...you're certainly good at sth else...
But well yeah I agree it sounded better in my mind lolol sowwy 😂😂
Omg dude 😂😂😂 I imagined a Crocodile playing the piano ugh 😂 alright I suck at this 😂

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Whoa,that's not a bad idea...why don't you put an aligator beside it and play piano together...hell no,the whole zoo can be in it!...they'll make a great choir team...lol
-unity Zoo Choir,sounds great!
The alligator can sing shallow by lady gaga while the crocodile plays!!! And the guinea pigs can play the chorus!! How about it?!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
.....I don't know wether to feel proud because im making a girl happy or ashamed because im making a girl cry.
Lolol you've to try harder than that to make a girl cry!
And I was happy because of all the animal talk, tbh 😂

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lolol you've to try harder than that to make a girl cry!
And I was happy because of all the animal talk, tbh 😂
Nah, i'm just gonna stick with 'making girl happy'. Less guilt and more ease for my heart.
You have soft spot for them, huh? Another good point for personalities note.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nah, i'm just gonna stick with 'making girl happy'. Less guilt and more ease for my heart.
You have soft spot for them, huh? Another good point for personalities note.
That's my good boy 😍😍😍
Yeah guess it was obvious? 😂 love most of them

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Born in England live in England with my Indonesian mum and English dad and sister. I would not live anywhere else.

Chatonbrutal

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm from France. I lived in the Netherland & Germany but I'm easily home sick, so I ended up moving back home...