Which ANDROID otome game are you going to play next?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi hi...so I wanted to review an otome game and realized I don't know what's popular nowadays (aside from arcana/lovestruck/mystic messenger because they've gotten enough reviews already) so any otome games you wanna play or you've liked so far?
I've played most of the shall we date, Genius and Okko games so let me know if you wanna play any of their games..
Ugh let's just discuss otome games please 😂

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It’s not currently out yet but I’ve been following Our Life! It’s more focused on one romantic option(kinda?? unless you have dlc?) but you have tons of choices to shape MC to whatever you like! ☺ There’s a demo for now on computer and android as well over at itch.io! It’s going to be soon released free though there are some parts missing like the dlc must be purchased.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
It’s not currently out yet but I’ve been following Our Life! It’s more focused on one romantic option(kinda?? unless you have dlc?) but you have tons of choices to shape MC to whatever you like! ☺ There’s a demo for now on computer and android as well over at itch.io! It’s going to be soon released free though there are some parts missing like the dlc must be purchased.
Ooooh that sounds cool...by shaping her you mean like... personalities and everything??

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you sweetie~ will definitely look into it when it's released...also let me know if you've got any other games on mind 💙 ty

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Umm... I dont want to sound like i am publishing my self out there but try some of the games i ported from windows to android in android port section. Most of em are either otome or BL and some games like wind of change that are completely free to shape on who you want to romance and who you want to be, romance female or male or be a male or female.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Umm... I dont want to sound like i am publishing my self out there but try some of the games i ported from windows to android in android port section. Most of em are either otome or BL and some games like wind of change that are completely free to shape on who you want to romance and who you want to be, romance female or male or be a male or female.
Ah here's another star candy 🥳
I know sweetheart thanks for all your efforts and I appreciate your hard work 💙 it's just that I'm not looking for new games since I'm packed atm.. I promise I'll try them when I played the ones on my phone~ please tell me if you've a favorite otome game it'd be great to know.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Ah here's another star candy 🥳
I know sweetheart thanks for all your efforts and I appreciate your hard work 💙 it's just that I'm not looking for new games since I'm packed atm.. I promise I'll try them when I played the ones on my phone~ please tell me if you've a favorite otome game it'd be great to know.
Well if you're asking for favourite games, i don't have any on the android atm xD but on windows? Akash path of the five is really good! Well not that good if you intend to play it repeatedly since its the same story on whoever route you go with just different personality but for first time playing it? super nice! I personally prefer the water spirit, because i like guy that have cold attitude but still super caring at the same time.
And there's another one called arcade spirits! Its super fun and even more enjoyable with the arcade theme. But personally its lacking the hot guys xD the female in it look more like male and the male look more like a female. And this game has super flexibility too! you can customize your character however you like from gender to appearance.
Well there's anothe one called red embrace: Hollywood but this one is not as exciting but nonetheless still good. Just the story are too dark but the romance part is nice with all the fluff and sweetness in it. And this one also has the flexibility where you can customize your character gender and appearance.
Well there's also england exchange but brandon broke my heart with how he acts, so f*ck off brandon.
Morningdew farms is also another diva! but sadly its BL so i dont know whetever you liked it or not. But its basically like simple version harvest moon with a lot of storytelling. Its quite cheap too on steam.
OZMAFIA are nice too, i like caramia and axel and the art is really pleasing to the eyes.
And my personal favourite otome game...NIGHTSHADE!!!!
HANDSOME JAPANESE NINJA, GREAT STORYTELLING, MEDIUM PACE, AND NICE ART! HELL YEAH!!!
ok now i shall stop lol

edit: Oh yeah and i already have another one in mind but sadly its still wip, its the sequel of nusantara games. I really wish it can be done next year.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Omg that's a lot of information my brain hanged a little there 😂
The mc who looks like a male and a male who looks like a female...ugh 😂
So these are all for Windows right? Then don't expect me to understand a word of what you just said 😂 sorry you might want to kill me now after typing that scroll... but I've never had a computer so ehh...also no haha I don't like yaoi and BL unfortunately.
Do you play otome games on Android at all?
Well if you're asking for favourite games, i don't have any on the android atm xD but on windows? Akash path of the five is really good! Well not that good if you intend to play it repeatedly since its the same story on whoever route you go with just different personality but for first time playing it? super nice! I personally prefer the water spirit, because i like guy that have cold attitude but still super caring at the same time.
And there's another one called arcade spirits! Its super fun and even more enjoyable with the arcade theme. But personally its lacking the hot guys xD the female in it look more like male and the male look more like a female. And this game has super flexibility too! you can customize your character however you like from gender to appearance.
Well there's anothe one called red embrace: Hollywood but this one is not as exciting but nonetheless still good. Just the story are too dark but the romance part is nice with all the fluff and sweetness in it. And this one also has the flexibility where you can customize your character gender and appearance.
Well there's also england exchange but brandon broke my heart with how he acts, so f*ck off brandon.
Morningdew farms is also another diva! but sadly its BL so i dont know whetever you liked it or not. But its basically like simple version harvest moon with a lot of storytelling. Its quite cheap too on steam.
OZMAFIA are nice too, i like caramia and axel and the art is really pleasing to the eyes.
And my personal favourite otome game...NIGHTSHADE!!!!
HANDSOME JAPANESE NINJA, GREAT STORYTELLING, MEDIUM PACE, AND NICE ART! HELL YEAH!!!
ok now i shall stop lol

edit: Oh yeah and i already have another one in mind but sadly its still wip, its the sequel of nusantara games. I really wish it can be done next year.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Omg that's a lot of information my brain hanged a little there 😂
The mc who looks like a male and a male who looks like a female...ugh 😂
So these are all for Windows right? Then don't expect me to understand a word of what you just said 😂 sorry you might want to kill me now after typing that scroll... but I've never had a computer so ehh...also no haha I don't like yaoi and BL unfortunately.
Do you play otome games on Android at all?

Well i do, but android otome are soo few that i almost give up on searching for them on google play.
If i have to think hard, there's dangerous fellow with not soo satisfying ending because in the end me and the guy i liked ended up stuck in the rooftop of the school that are invested with zombies and all our friends died down there. Lets just count how much longer we have honey...right 4 days without food and water, lets spend it with kissing and snuggling under the snow.
Winterwolves game also nice but the price are not so nice with how little the story i wanted.
Story Jar from ntt solmare are also nice but some of the story made me creeped out like the one with the beauty queen theme, the mc basically a stalker and have super possessive attitude. LIKE FOR GOD SAKE GIRL THAT IS HIS FUCKIN' BLOOD RELATIVES HOW THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN GOT JEALOUS AND ASSUME THEY ARE DATING EVEN AFTER YOUR DUDE STRAIGHT UP TOLD YOU HE'S NOT DATING ANYONE AND EVEN ALLOWED YOU TO CHECK HIS PHONE AND FRICKIN' ROOM!
Let's just say i am annoyed all throughout the whole 15 episodes but for my sweet Jessie, I can hang in there. Poor Jessie having to date such a psycho.
And the rest i spend my days with choice llc and hosted games.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes dangerous fellows was unnecessarily terrible in my opinion..
And I haven't started story jam yet 😅

Last edited: