Which One Is Your Favourite Season And Why?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,450 happy users since 2014.
Register

MissMganga

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello Everybody. I'm New Here And I Want To Know Everyone Better. I Thought That The Seasons Can Give Lots Of Clues About Our Personalities And Wanted To Ask, Which Season Is Your Favourite? :unsure:
Mine Is Winter, By The Way :D

Storm456

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mine is also winter! I love how the air gets crisp and the bugs dying out/going dormant is a huge plus for me. Watching snow fall from the warm coziness of my home is super relaxing to me too. I just really love the feel of winter. 😊

MrCoco59

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My favorite is spring. I live in a temperate climate so summer is too hot and winter is too cold. So only remains spring and fall with enjoyable temperatures, and I prefer spring because after months of cold days and too little sunlight, you can finally have some heat and natural light from the sun. Also, fall is the season where spiders/other insects invade your house to seek shelter, so it's a big no-no for me as an arachnophobic lol.

MissMganga

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My favorite is spring. I live in a temperate climate so summer is too hot and winter is too cold. So only remains spring and fall with enjoyable temperatures, and I prefer spring because after months of cold days and too little sunlight, you can finally have some heat and natural light from the sun. Also, fall is the season where spiders/other insects invade your house to seek shelter, so it's a big no-no for me as an arachnophobic lol.
ThisExpression Made Me Feel The Spring :D

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Autumn. Not too hot, not too cold. More cloudy weather. The tree leaves turn pretty colors. Halloween. Various fun seasonal things.

XmetriXXX

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well at my place there is only 2 season, rainy season and dry season. And I like rainy season since I like to sleep alot and the rain makes the mood up for that.

Enishi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Winter too, 'cause I can finally escape the heat. That and winter clothes are really nice for a change. Like long sleeves

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Winter, my country doesn't have the weather but i experienced it once when i travel around japan on december few years back and it truly the best experience in my life.

Vampyra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love autumn and winter season but I hate the summer time It was literally hell this year

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not to be mean
I hate winter but I love Spring!
Summer is great and fall is decent as long as it does not snow.