who else likes the tales games? (tales of symphonia, tales of the abyss, etc.)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,595 happy users since 2014.
Register

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
i am a fan of several tales mothership titles from the popular JRPG line by namco bandai and was wondering if anyone else enjoyed these games? my favorites are tales of symphonia, tales of the abyss, tales of vesperia, and i just finished and love both tales of zestiria and tales of berseria. i am impatiently waiting for more information on their upcoming tales of arise game for ps4.

Livingston

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Never heared these tales games before I usually used to play telltale games which are my favorite Batman games,wolf among us,borderlands,the walking dead series games these games are available in android platform but it may come at cost

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
ah, there were some games from the tales series i'm talking about on android, but i think it's already been discontinued. it was called tales of LINK and it was a card based gatcha style game. i played it a little bit when it came out but i always get bored with those (esp when the events are so heavily geared towards forcing people to pay). there may have been other japan only mobile games, but i'm not aware of them.

but no these are not affiliated with telltale games. these are (usually) playstation games (there's a few odd titles on nintendo and xbox systems here an there) and are produced by bandai/namco. the most popular title is probably tales of symphonia, as that one was released in 2003 and spawned a manga and anime adaption as well.