Why im unable to install the mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

Turbos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Problems with my device or mod i don't know why im unable to install the mods i try many mods but thats not work in my device i patched my device also.See the picture below this my problem in my device its always say that the app not install

Attachments

SteweEliteModder

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Try to sign apk with zipsigner app on google play using test-key and then try again to install apk, should work.

Turbos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want to learn mod plz anyone help me to teach i want learn something about mod and if help me to teach im thankful to u

Im very sorry about my English. If any willing to help me plz .I want become a good modder☺

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok everyone facing this same problem because they thought there is something wrong with there device or the mod itself but no the main problem is they don't ''Unable ( Allow installation of application from Uknown Resources ) that thing is located in here : Settings / Security / then select Unknown Resources. tap it then after that your unable to Install apps now without a problem.

SteweEliteModder

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
I try that one also but not work on my device and my device is rooted
You're doing clean install? ...meaning uninstalling old modded version and installing new one? because in contrary case could be a different signatures issue that's making new mod not installing above old one, then... just that apk is not installing? if yes then means that modded apk has something wrong making it not installing, however if you can provide modded apk link here i'll check if modded apk is ok or not.

Turbos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You're doing clean install? ...meaning uninstalling old modded version and installing new one? because in contrary case could be a different signatures issue that's making new mod not installing above old one, then... just that apk is not installing? if yes then means that modded apk has something wrong making it not installing, however if you can provide modded apk link here i'll check if modded apk is ok or not.
Bro im not using the old mod apk im unable to install any mod but i can install some offline mod i think the problem is on my device

SteweEliteModder

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
You've disabled security checks into settings about installing third party apps?