✅ Solved Whyy ??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,168 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello

@Sbenny
@Obber

According to screenshot when i solved ebook request today i cant tag @AnnaEnea previously i can tag her .. but today when i tag they showed me "user cant found" why this happened ?? any changes in rule .. ?? U can not tag community team member anymore now ??

Please reply .. i just casually asked no complain ..

Attachments

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
@Rahat0077 uhmmm…. Do you know that Staff Team and Community Team are different, but with the same goals?

The Community Team is there to Help, Introduce and notify Users on this Forum.

The Staff Team is about the same but with more responsibilities (warning, banning and much more) like the one on the screenshot.

Now, let me ask you a question… why are you tagging AnnaEnea so much that you even try to get her in a conversation about solving a request? Lol

I get it if it some other reason. You can just ask her on why your request has not been done immediately then she will have to notify the Staff members and ask you to be patient.

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
i just asked casually .. i want to know why this happened or rule was changed or not .. nothing target or exact about her or someone community / or core staff .. LOL.. (here lol meaning changed .. 🙂 i hope you already know)

sorry for disturb ..

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
i just asked casually .. i want to know why this happened or rule was changed or not .. nothing target or exact about her or someone community / or core staff .. LOL.. (here lol meaning changed .. 🙂 i hope you already know)

sorry for disturb ..
I mean that Private conversation between you and the Staff members to resolved a request. It is Private… so it should have resolved in a matter of time. You will have to be patient for it.

and there is nothing happened or rule change.. if there is, then it would have been announced.

as for mentioning AnnaEnea, i am curious as to why she needs be notified everywhere even to a point that you want to let her be in a conversation about solving a request with the Staff team. I am not asking if she is a “target” or anything. Just weird…

As i said above, i get it for some other reason. No hate or anything offensive mind you. Just curiosity and i have seen it. Lol

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Easy bro ..

first .. previous i tagged Her and now today i can not .. so i think why thats happened that site shows "user not found" thats why i want to know about this alert "user not found" ..

and second .. And brother, it may seem strange to you, it may be normal to others, then the question should be asked keeping in mind not only yourself but also others 🙂

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Easy bro ..

first .. previous i tagged Her and now today i can not .. so i think why thats happened that site shows "user not found" thats why i want to know about this alert "user not found" ..

and second .. And brother, it may seem strange to you, it may be normal to others, then the question should be asked keeping in mind not only yourself but also others 🙂
I really do not know what you are talking about, but i already answered the questions. Could be misunderstanding probably.. meh.

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I really do not know what you are talking about, but i already answered the questions. Could be misunderstanding probably.. meh.
Creating misunderstanding is not called giving an answer.😂 and first you misunderstand my post You answered as per your guess and then you are telling me that I misunderstood. LOL ..

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Creating misunderstanding is not called giving an answer.😂 and first you misunderstand my post You answered as per your guess and then you are telling me that I misunderstood. LOL ..
With what you are writing/saying is of that then that proves my point…. You need common sense. You are all over the place. I really do not know if you really understand me or the words that i typed…

Oh well.. I answered the questions and ask you one, but if you have said no or an answer that is acceptable then i would have dropped it. *sigh*

it’s not like you are not the only one who had done this before, so I don’t blame you.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello @Rahat0077 have you been looking for me? Did you want to know something? 😊

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I mean that Private conversation between you and the Staff members to resolved a request. It is Private… so it should have resolved in a matter of time. You will have to be patient for it.

and there is nothing happened or rule change.. if there is, then it would have been announced.

as for mentioning AnnaEnea, i am curious as to why she needs be notified everywhere even to a point that you want to let her be in a conversation about solving a request with the Staff team. I am not asking if she is a “target” or anything. Just weird…

As i said above, i get it for some other reason. No hate or anything offensive mind you. Just curiosity and i have seen it. Lol
I'm sorry for you but I never asked to be notified by anyone

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
You take it from here @AnnaEnea he basically wasted my time. And hope that he did not mention me again.

I bring you a good luck and hope you understand him.
Did I waste your time?? Is it when?? If I wasn't even online, I'm done working now

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I'm sorry for you but I never asked to be notified by anyone
That’s what i am saying!! LOL whenever he post he mentions you, but now in a Private conversation about resolving a thread.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
In what universe did i write that i wasted my time to you @AnnaEnea ? I am talking about the user, not you.
In this universe 🌌, as you said
You take it from here @AnnaEnea he basically wasted my time. And hope that he did not mention me again.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
In this universe 🌌, as you said
I meant that the floor is yours to help him. All he did is waste my time, not yours. It’s your turn to help him of his question because you are here now.

You are here now because you are trying to de-escalate the situation or help the User. NOT making it worse. I did not mean anything bad to you or is it because of something else @AnnaEnea?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ummm, let me see if I understand.. you can't tag AnnaEnea in private conversations?

If you refer to the solving requests private message, it's automatically set to be sent to a defined set of users who can also send you a reward, maybe that's why you didn't find her username, but anyway I can't see where's the problem. I mean, you can tag someone in a thread or post without problems, and that's the only place you're supposed to tag people, as otherwise they don't get any notifications.

If you have a private conversation, for example, between me and you, nobody can be notified of being tagged, because the conversation is, indeed, PRIVATE, not public. That's how it works.

I'll now lock this thread as I think there's no reason to keep writing and confusing each other 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.