Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Giant-Three-Headed-Dog in disguse torn....
On one han- Paw, there the Shark, which try to eat him. Thinking hes an easy meal (oh the poor bastard). And his master always says 'Always eat whats you kills' and he know it. Hell he hear the same phrase for 500 year. Sue him
On the other h- Paw! Dangit. There that three, thick, juicy and bloody meat. Begging him to tear it to piece.
All in all Spot is torn between The Seafood and Beef.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Spot lean to her, wants more of her skilled hand. Two of his heads eyes are closed while the third one glance at the creature. Silently asking permission.
"Ck, go ahead. And dont forget to finish your foods, all of it" the Creature said while eyeing the sharks carcase

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
the Creature dont answer at first. Just watching Spot eat (read:tore) the sharks guts. Then after what seem like an eternity look at the girl dead in the eye.
"......i owe you" say the Creature with low tone

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"In case you forgot, you freed me from that...prison. for that im eternally gratefull and No, those villager i let escape doesnt count. As if a life of a few pheasant equall for my freedom. So, to pay my debt to you, im gonna help you from now on, you want it or not i dont care.
im maybe a Demon, but even i have honor"

The Creature explain to the still shocked girl.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"......cheeky girl" mutter the creature with annoyed tone, that betrayed by the happy curve in his mouth.
"Come on Spot, we have to pay our debt" say him to the little dog, who gave him accusate stare *jiiii~*
".....okay okay. MY debt, you happy now furball? Say the creature with a betrayed tone,
*woof!*
And the two follow the happy girl.....

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Screenshot_2018-09-12-20-21-32.png

Name : Casryth
Race : Human(?)
Class : Sorceress, Warlock, Witch.
Abillity :
-Superhuman Speed
-Keen Mind
-Survival Skills
>Magic Skills and Knowledge :
-Alchemy
-Conjuration (Fire, Wind and Water)
-Enchantment
-Healing Magic
-Illusion
-Transmutation

Apperance :
A pretty young woman in his twenties with blue eyes and long straight black hair that usually tied in simple pony tail. Her height is 158cm and weight ove*POW!* ouch! Yeah..sorry.

Personality :
A sarcastic young women that at first glance seem to come as really playfull and mocking at the same times. But actually have a care personallity (though you must dig reallllyyy deep to see it). Like to Travel as well discover new adventure. Seem to have soft spot to cute animals (read: Spot)

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry, i have a very busy day at school.
*ehem*

While the Creature just sit there with Spot.
Then *snap* the creature making a several dry stick and wood come from the ground.
And then he take a deep breath and *burst* spat a fireball at the (poor) wood, drying and light it with flame creating a....campfire?
"Give me that" the creature say to Spot while pointing the remain of the shark.
"Please...? Im hungry too..." the dog just give him a triple deadpant looks.
"Fine...." the creature lighly grumble while snapping his finger and.....*poof, flop flop* making several big golden fish pop out from the smoke while flopping helplessly. And he starter roast them, alive...(silent scream)

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Woah woah hold for a second, did we just get time ski.....ck nevermind"
the Creature then raise his claw at wizard
"How uncle scorpy say it again?...oh yeah...ehem
GET OVER HERE!"
And the the wizard 'pulled' toward the creature waiting claw with an unknown force....