Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Few minutes later the demon pair come down from the stair while holding each other hand. Zehn then notice that his plate were now has changed ownership to the green man which now eat his food with gusto.
"........You know, normally I'll go ballistic....but it seems today was an exception." He said with a blank face towards his dear sister, who only give him a little smirk.
"A personafication of gluttony who give his food to other, thought I'll never saw it happen." Though she said it with barely any expression there a thick humour on each of her sentence.
At this Zehn only roll his eye as he and Eris sat on their respective chair.
"Aya! Bu bu gaga!" Eliana eyes sparkling with delight as she see one of her favorite to- ehem, 'caretaker'.
"Yeah, i know princess. She thought she was sooo funny." He said jokingly while patting the baby tiny head gently, earning a round of giggles from her.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris smiled and turned to Zehn. "Zehn, honey, is there something you wanna say to Levi?" she asked nudging him.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn mentally winced before take a deep breath. He look at Levi who's put a confused expression before said.
"Sis.... I'm sorry, for my words towards you, it was uncalled for and really low of me to say, i should have known better not to mention 'that'." As he finish, his red eyes locked to his sister own Ruby's orb as her face betray any expression. Then she mentioned with her left hand in universal gesture of 'come closer'.
As Zehn's face come close enough to her he closed his eyes for the worst, only to feel a slender finger poke him on the forehead.
"Apology accepted. Now give me a hug you dolt'' Her face morph into a gentle smile which mirrored by a hug grin from him as the brother and sister hug each other with a happy laugh from Zehn and the clueless Eliana.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris:
"I wonder if Casryth killed Liam?" Eris said with a smile.

Casryth:
"It was tempting, but I refrained. It's still an option though," she said with a laugh as she and Liam reentered the room.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"And now she just tempted fate. Mind to prepare the hole for our host Bell?" Levi ask micheviously as Zehn only signed while wiping a imaginary tear.
"They gone so fast.....wait, why i be the one that dig his hole?" He objects which of course ignored by his dear sister.
"For all i know they could be having another 'session' right now, if last night was any indication." She continue with straight face as Zehn cover up Elianas pure ears, better save than sorry.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Hey! We were behaving!" Casryth said. "Besides, I'm too mad for that," she said punching Liam again.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Really...." Levi eyes narrowed a bit as an aura that scream 'you sound suspicious' leak around her.
"Alright alright, teasing time off." He said while shaking his head as his sister only look at him with....is that a pout?
"You gotten dull overtime, Bell." She mutter as she take Eliana from him, sat her on her lap and hug her from behind, earning coos from the baby.
Shaking his head for Father know how many times. Zehn then look to the married couple.
"So....what the plan now?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Well, we work on strengthening the town and gathering resources to protect everyone during the final battle. Then we need to come up with a plan for the battle itself," Casryth said with a soft smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"How about the civilian? Or did we already have a place for evacuation? And how may armament we have?" He ask as he mentally count their current enemy from Satan's memory, 72 Archduke of hell including Behemoth and former Deadly Sins Bellial, Astaroth and Amon not to mention the possibility of other kind of armies that could help their enemy. Ck, there too much unknown variables in these war.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"The way the force field is set up around the town ensures that noone will get in that isn't supposed to. However, if there is a breach and evacuation is the only answer, There is a tunnel under the town hall that leads to a portal. When activated, that portal will lead to a protected land. This land is another town like the one we currently inhabit. The portal will also allow people to return should they need to grab anything after the battle is over. At the end of this all, the town must survive, and with it, our people," Casryth spoke. "Weapons and soldiers are something we and our town do not lack. Our people are trained warriors, just as my mother had trained me, and hers trained her. We will survive this fight, together."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Your wife doesn't have a short stock of confidence isn't she?" He said with a grin to the Irish man, who only snort playfully in response.
"Well then i say we started to prepare for the battle, hmm..." He then look at Casryth. "I suggest we started by assemble the troops. The King must be broke the news to them, least there a panicked villagers running around..." He nervously glance at Levi, who's currently playing with little Eliana. Sooner or later he must tell her that her supposed late husband was brought back to live as a mind controled puppet under some dark deity hands along with many of their subordinate.......she gonna freeze him solid isn't she?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Liam: "Most of the town doesn't even know I am back yet. We haven't given a formal announcement. Zehn, you take Levi and Eris and fill them in on what you know," Liam said. He knew that if Eris was there, Levideo wouldn't hurt Zehn know when she told him about her late husband. "Cas and I will take Eliana and Dobby and get ready for the announcement. When you three are done, we will wait for you to get ready while we feed Ellie her bottle. Our family needs to stand together at this announcement. We need to be stron so our people can be strong," Liam said. He looked at Casryth and her eyes started to sparkle. "What? Is there something on my face?"

Casryth:
"No honey, I am just remembering why I married you. So much love and compassion and protectiveness or our people. So much power behind your words because you hold the sentiment and values to enforce them. It will be amaxing to have you beside me again when we address our people . It has been too long."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The male demon give a look at the King as if he grown second head, or actually want to prepare his funeral before a tap on his shoulder break his gaze....it was his sister.
"What does he mean by that, Bell?" Levi question calmly while holding Eliana in one arm.
Alright....this is it, the moment of truth. Father helps him....
"Errr....well you see, it seems our enemy has the power to ressurect the dead...and...." His voice trailed off a bit as Levi raise a single thin eyebrow. "And?"
"And...it may have brought back our most temperamental sibling to live...." Levi eyes narrowed as she then gently give Eliana to Eris.
"Where is him now?" The tone she use was so cold he surprised they are not frozen solid right now.
"He's death. Permanently....long story short. Our enemy send him to stop me and Eris from reaching the temple. I defeat him an-"
"How?" She cut him off sharply though there curiosity in her voice.
"....I trick him into the Circle of Usurpation... he try to absorb me when my soul still intact." At this Levi only nodded lightly, Satan was never the brightest Demon around afterall, tricking him was an obvious way.
"Wait....so this....Zalam Damis, can revive a demon. A high class one of that, is that mean...." Levi voice trembled a bit at the end as Zehn finished her sentence with a grim expression.
"Yes...it seems that it's not only ressurect and possibly controlling Satan but also the other late Archdukes of hell....including Behemoth." And as the last word leave his mouth the temperature of the room drop down drastically as Levi face turn into a complete emotionless expression. The painfull silence was broke down by Eliana, whos bailling her eyes out as the cold sting her. As the room turns normal once again, Levi finally spoke. "..... I'll be in my room for a moments or two....i need to wrap my head around...this." and with that Levi stand from her chair and walking in silent to her room.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Upstairs:

Casryth searched her room for her armor. As she tossed clothes onto the bed, Liam couldn't help smiling. He missed seeing his wife this excited about something. "What was Zehn supposed to tell Levi? I could see the dread on his face?" she called from inside the large walk in closet.

"It's sort of complicated, my love," he said as more clothes were thrown onto the bed from her closet. His was to his left, and he made his way there to change. She had saved all of his things from their old kingdom and brought them here to safety. He smiled at the sight of his favorite soccer ball from his childhood. It was silly how the sight of something so little could make him happy.

Liam changed into his formal black leather armor pants. He pulled on his black long sleeved shirt, and strapped his black leather armor cuirass over it. It had gold thread embroidered along the seams and on the back, their family crest was sewn. When he and Casryth married, they combined their family sigils so that they could honor both bloodlines. The crests were embroidered into both of their official armor, which they would both be wearing today as a show of strength. Their family colors were actually Royal Blue and Gold, but their armor could not reflect that, as it would be too visible. He pulled on his boots and leather gloves and looked up into the mirror before him.

"I can take complicated, my dear husband who literally housed half of my heart as he was trapped in a curse by an evil witch for five years," Casryth said with a smile as she pinned back her hair.

He looked older than the last time he had worn his armor, and he almost didn't recognize the man staring back at him. He slid his belt under the bottom of his cuirass and placed his sword in the attached sheath. He started to walk out of the closet. "It's not that, it's just-"

When he reentered the main bedroom, Casryth stood there in her matching armor. It had black leather pants, and a thick leather skirt that was open at the front revealing those pants, and the sword beneath the skirt. She wore a Corsetted leather armor top and gloves much like his. Poking out of the top of her boot was the hilt of a dagger. She had pinned back her long black hair into a regal updo, and pinned little golden flowers that matched the embroidery into her hair. She wore gold eye shadow and bold black eyeliner to incorporate the theme. He was at a loss for words. He had forgotten how much more regal and powerful she looked when she was in her formal attire.

"What is it too much? I can change, or change my makeup or something," she said defensively.

"No- you're perfect. It has just been so long that I had nearly forgotten what you looked like in your formal armor," he said smiling like a giddy school boy and closing the distance between them for a short kiss.

"You aren't too shabby yourself. You're just being cute because you were in trouble earlier," she said with a blush. "Now what is going on with Levi."

Liam sighed sadly taking a step back. "The demon we are fighting against has the power to resurrect old beings, powerful ones, and bend them to his will. Levi's late husband is one he has made into one of his soldiers," Liam spoke sadly.

"We have to do something," Casryth said sadly. "I'll go talk to her, you go get Eliana so Eris and Zehn can get ready, I heard Levi's door just slam, I think she's in there."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Leviathan sat on her bed, a complete emotionless expression sculpted on her face as her mind wonder over her brother words. His husband were live again....but for what purpose? For her to fight him? For her to lose him again? Can she even look at his face....its been too long. All these year she already accept that she has lose him, that his death was her fault.....and also Michael. But then suddenly he was brought back as some twisted puppet by deity.....
She feel something on her cheeks, trailing down to her chin. Wet?......oh....she was crying.
A knock on the door pop her though as she quickly wipe the water on her face with her sleeves.
"C-come in." She spoke with a bit broken voice as the open door revealing her female hostess, now wearing in her opinion a beautiful piece of armory.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Oh Levi sweetie, Liam just told me what happened. I am here if you need me," Casryth said sadly sitting on the bed next to Levi and hugging her. "You are our family now, and we will do whatever we can to help you through this. We will find a way to break him out of this curse. If we could save Liam against all odds, we can save your late Husband too."

Downstairs:

"I'll take Eliana so you two can go get ready," Liam said sadly. "Her mom will be here soon to get her. Casryth had armor brought out for you both as well as Levi, and Dobby so we can make a stand together as one family. I'll feed Ellie, and Cas is with Levi right now. You two just need to focus on getting ready."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The demoness emotionless facade crumble as she let out all of her emotion. Sadness, grief, guilt, confusion, anger...and joy. Tears falling down without control as the taller women gently pat the ice queen small back. There's no words between them, only comforting voice of Casryth and the choked sob of her as she release all her strain and stress.

Meanwhile.......
Zehn want to object as the sound of her sister sob break his heart to pieces, though he forced to swallow it as he give a nod to the young King. Giving a small pat to Eli (who's in turn almost poke him in the eye with coos) he then proceeded to stand in front of their local green man cage.
"You hear that?" He ask as he then snap his finger, vanishing the cage. Dobby only look at him with a frown before he bare his teeth.
"I don't want to fight in your wa-" "I'll cook you any kind of food you wanted if you agree." He cut the goblin sentence who then proceeded to knee infront of him like a honorable knight, though, the fact that he's drooling ruin the whole image.
"I swear my life and loyalty for foo-! i mean Master Zehn!" He boldly declare as the male demon walk toward Eris with the critter follow behind him. "Let's prepare ourselves my love...."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Downstairs:

"Dobby, we will not force you to fight our war as those before us forced you to fight theirs. We are giving you a suit of armor to show people that you are protected and you stand with us, as one of us. The only reason we have you trapped in that little ball right now is that we need to be sure that you are able and willing to behave. Here in our home, you will have your own room until Zehn and Eris move out on their own into Eris' home. Then we will see what happens," Liam said with a smile. "Now let's get you fed," he said to Ellie.

"We are going to go change, but we still haven't decided if you are going to live with us or on your own Dobby," Eris said with a smile. "We might even be able to get you a job at my Diner in town if you can behave, that way you do not have to rely on others and you can be strong on your own," she added as she and Zehn went upstairs.

Liam moved into the kitchen and prepared a bottle for Ellie. He sat in the chair facing Dobby once the bottle was ready and fed her. "What are you thinking about Dobby, you are awfully quiet?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The goblin put a thoughtful expression as if he decide to the best way to word his thought. "You humans are strange." He said bluntly....tact of 5 years old remember?
"The horned one and the bat women stole my lord and then me, but then give me a name and and delicious best food ever!....but why?" His face scrunched up as his head couldn't wrap nor understand the act of 'generousity'
Goblin was a simple minded creature, and the only reason he have a (adminitely slightly) better intelligence and use of magic was because the exposure of the Soul. But the normal goblin have more....i say tribelike life style, with the stronger, clever and luckier survive, goblin was a weak race to begin with, and to compensate their high mortality rate they instead multiplaying like rabbits....back to topic.
"You gain nothing, all of you strong, but why don't want servant? Isn't that what the stronger do? Or do me not worthy?'' At this the same problem that all of his species have kick in.....Minion's Complex.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Dobby, it is easy for you to think that servitude is your only purpose in this world because that is all you have ever known. Most people do not live like that with servants unless they pay for them. People in the normal world earn money for their work, they don't work as slaves. I am sorry that you lost your master, it seems like you cared for him. He was a bad man who did many bad things. But we are not like that and do not wish to take you for granted. For once in your life we want to give you a choice as to what you want moving forward," Liam said sadly. "This little girl I am holding in my arms is not ours. She is the daughter of a woman who works hard to earn everything she has in this town. She used to be a servant under the old rule, before Casryth and I came to power. But now she has her own home and her own business. If we have servants or assistants, we employ them and pay them. If you decide that this is how you would like to earn your living using your existing skills maybe we can find you a role as a paid Personal Assistant."