your favorite and least favorite fandom

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,032 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I have been a Whovian and a Trekkie since I was a toddler. I absolutely love them both and the environments in those groups are always warm and welcoming.

However, one fandom that was terrible (maybe because I worked for a bookstore at the time) were the "Twilight" superfans... -.-' They were screaming and yelling and arguing the whole time, each time we had a book release party. It wasn't even the same girls. I don't know what it was, but it just kind of brought out the animosity in them.

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
That is so true about Diehard Twilight fans, it is like they forgot all about how great the books were and live for the drama.

I think the best is definitely either Dr. Who Fandoms or Supernatural fandoms!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The Zelda related fandoms are pretty amazing too!

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm... My favorite fandom would be "yuri/gl" fandom, and least favorite are "kpop" and "anime" fandom.. Most kpop fan, especially army, are annoying... Not all though! Just most of them.. For "anime" fandom... Most are annoying, too.. They would just go bash other fandom because they think "anime" is the best and not respect others.. Again, not all, just.. most/some of them~

P.S. But i think almost all fandom has those types of fans(annoying, disrespectful, etc.)

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Er..favorite fandom would Harry Potter's fandom, I've been a potterhead since forever and well there's not a fan war or anything like that and I haven't seen people get super excited or argue over anything.

And even tho I'm a uaena (IU's fan) I don't like kpop fandoms at all, it's like ppl are always shipping this w that and sexualizing everything....the same thing goes for directioners.