Your favorite song

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,278 happy users since 2014.
Register

AnaPC123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's your favorite song? My favorite songs right now are Katy Perry's song named "E.T.", "Black widow" by Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora, "Cannibal" (I don't know who is the artist of that song), "Swipe dat" by Malu Trevejo and one song I heard in one game and I'm still trying to find it but I can't so I can only listen to it while playing that game...

junekat

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Definitely love "Woman like me" by Little Mix. Was it Cannibal by Ke$sha? :)

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I love zayn's new albums . Each and every song of Icarus

carpalfunnelcake

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I remember E.T. from when I was in middle school 😄 I like her song I Kissed a Girl, too
My favorite artist is Quinn XCII and my favorite song is Winnebago by Gryffin ft. Quinn XCII & Daniel Wilson 🙌

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Cool ! I have too much too .music is everything for me and I love see my fav bands live .last was Pearl Jam last July .
Lucky! I never really get a chance to go to concerts, but I'd like to in the future.

Rencat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Favourite song would be like the wrestling people when they enter to the ring lol 🤣 I can only imagine seeing people enter when they tell me about their favourite song. As for me... I'll get back to you on that 😁

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Favourite song would be like the wrestling people when they enter to the ring lol 🤣 I can only imagine seeing people enter when they tell me about their favourite song. As for me... I'll get back to you on that 😁
Always loved CM Punk's Cult of Personality intro. Ooh and Becky Lynch's and Finn Balor's