your favourite Hosted games or Choice of games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,004 happy users since 2014.
Register

akarusatokura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi minna-san !
CoG and Hosted games had a lot of Wonderful games with so amazing plot
But my favourite from them all..is Samurai of Hyuga and Evertree series ! They had wonderful plot and..R.I.P. my hearts
So what's your favourite CoG and Hosted games minna-san?

JacksonWinterfell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The whole "The Hero Rise" and "T.H. Project" series (has the best structure, originality and characterization).
The "Werewolves: Haven Rising", even if brief I loved the story.
Then "Welcome to Moreytown",
"The Hero Unmasked!"
"Hollywood Visionary".
And last but not least "Fallen Hero: Rebirth".

*I know, they're a lot but I couldn't decide one*

Last edited:

SkylarMoon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The entire The Hero Rises and Hero Project series, Samurai of Hyuga and my new ultimate favourite, Creme de la Creme

0roxson0

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
It would probably be Way Walkers:University and The Hero Of Kendrickstone.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whew, that's a difficult question there. Alot of CoG and HG stories are real dang good, y'know? But if I gotta, like realllllly realllly slimmed it down the choice, it gotta be, "Zombie Exodus", and, "The Lost Heir", saga. Those are delicious stories, I tell ya 😊😉
Tho, doesn't mean the others mentioned before me is not good, they are good as well but those two what stood out the most for me. (I'm gonna binge "Samurai Hyuga" after my examination days).
Post automatically merged:

Whew, that's a difficult question there. Alot of CoG and HG stories are real dang good, y'know? But if I gotta, like realllllly realllly slimmed it down the choice, it gotta be, "Zombie Exodus", and, "The Lost Heir", saga. Those are delicious stories, I tell ya 😊😉
Tho, doesn't mean the others mentioned before me is not good, they are good as well but those two what stood out the most for me. (I'm gonna binge "Samurai Hyuga" after my examination days).