✅ Solved Youtube channel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Everytime i create a youtube channel to post my videos of games i unlock here, my channel gets deleted and i keep recieving warnings and sb points keep decreasing. I don't care about the 400 sb points. I just don't want to recieve warnings for something i had no control over. Who should i talk to?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello Cronos21,
You shouldn't be receiving any warnings. When a youtube channel has been deleted we move your videos to a special area on the forum (so it's not visible to members anymore) and you receive a notification letting you know we moved it, but it's not a warning.

We do ask that you don't record a video of a game that's already been recorded unless new features have been added to the game. Example v1.0 has a video, version 2.0 is released but there are no new mods added to the game. In that case, the video will also be moved and you will receive a notification, but again, that's not a warning. If it's done multiple times, a warning will be issued as a reminder.

We have also implemented your suggestion to add the youtube videos to the video tab of the game thread so it's easier to know if the gameplay video has already been recorded in the Youtube Showcase area. It's taking some time but I'm catching up.

Kind regards,
Yoda