thanks :)
K Kabukisen Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Gender Male Country United Kingdom Feb 12, 2018 I guess I need to test this
1 1artic000 Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Gender Male Country Colombia Feb 13, 2018 lets see if this works
E EDUCORREAX Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Gender Male Country Brazil Feb 14, 2018 I'm trying to install the application and it does not work the game starts with no points and only 45 cards What could I be doing wrong? I install the modified application and copy the files to the obb folder can anybody help me?
I'm trying to install the application and it does not work the game starts with no points and only 45 cards What could I be doing wrong? I install the modified application and copy the files to the obb folder can anybody help me?
A Arythmetic Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Gender Male Country South Africa Feb 17, 2018 Thanks Sbenny
P Pickleman Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Gender Male Country United States of America Feb 17, 2018 Thanks man
P Pickleman Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Gender Male Country United States of America Feb 17, 2018 Thanks man
T techita Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Gender Male Country Thailand Feb 21, 2018 ขอบคุณครับThx for the mod, ur the best.
E Eeveemie Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Gender Female Country Philippines Feb 22, 2018 Must try this. Thanks!
E Elvirboy95 Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 9 years Device Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro - android 6.0.1 Feb 22, 2018 Good mod