Mod apk 1,000,000 Wallpapers HD Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,372 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
1,000,000 Wallpapers HD Mod

Version Number:5.1

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.million.hd.backgrounds
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features
ALL_Full VIP Packs Unlocked
IAP-Premium Purchases unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
The best awesome wallpapers and backgrounds for your Android phone and tablet!
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
Daily updated high quality wallpaper you recommend the most popular, the most fashionable wallpaper.
Get your next background from this huge collection of beautiful free wallpapers.
More than 1000,000 HD Wallpapers now.

Features:
- Browse many popular backgrounds categories with our fast browsing interface
- See the current and all-time popular backgrounds
- Favorite & save wallpapers for later on the SD card
- All wallpapers / backgrounds are free of course
- New cool wallpapers are added every week.
- You can search wallpapers by category, popular, favorite features.
- High usability using cache system.

What are you waiting for? Get your cool HD wallpapers on your Android mobile device now, it's free!You can use these photos as your phone's home screen or lock screen wallpaper. More live wallpapers can focus on our other applications.

Our application is free, faster and offers the best collection of popular, free and high resolution Featured Wallpapers and backgrounds.

Copyright statement:
Then we go through a rigorous review of the picture.Other pictures are checked to determine there is no copyright issues every one will be allowed to upload to our own server. If you use our wallpaper applications, it was found that there are no images may violate copyright issues, please contact us and confirm the deletion. Thank you.

I hope you like our wallpapers, which makes us feel that we are doing something pretty cool.

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply (" Thanks @SusieQ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Credit Me▶ @SusieQ

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♡

Downloaded 229 times

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ You Suggest App and i Dont use it!!! No Way <3 Gonna Download it Right NOW ;)And Hell Who Cares of Those Lady Im In Love with this LION I See in Image <3

Edit: This Apps Anime Girl and Vip Girl Triggers me..............................:loldroid::loldroid::loldroid::loldroid::loldroid::loldroid::loldroid:Nice Work @SusieQ

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

1,000,000 Wallpapers HD Mod was released by SusieQ and 9600 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.