Alice In The Heart Modded APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,003 happy users since 2014.
Register

Melenore

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
you're the best axiom <3

P.S. your name reminds me of the game metro last light.

P.P.S. didn't work for me, i even tried uninstalling and reinstalling after reboot.. oh well :( thanks anyway.

Last edited:

vnaths

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have some issue.. When i get to purchase screen it say "Network error" I cant buy anything :( I already try your suggested, Uninstall, Reboot, Reinstall, with Network. But it's still the same.. 😭

Akiyana1211

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
For some reason I can't extract the OBB file. It says the file is either corrupted or invalid. What should I do? :(

cinnoni

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
can't get it to work, network error.any solutions?

Eririzu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
:love: thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Lunatic Sister

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
LOVE THIS!
Post automatically merged:

THANKS!

Last edited:

Chicken Feet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm getting the "network error" too.

I feel like there's meant to be an extra step to the instructions? Am I meant to use Lucky Patcher with it?

Monnalisah

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi. I downloaded everything (including Lucky patcher) but when I get to the purchase screen it says 'network error' and I can't purchase anything. please help. Also, thank you for uploading!

Chicken Feet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I got it to work. Well I can go beyond the talk with Nightmare at least, which is where the free part ends.
If anyone is having trouble try this out:

Install original apk and place obb file in the right folder
Set switches on Lucky Patcher so top three are on
Select Alice, tap menu of patches, tap create modified apk, choose apk rebuild for inapp + lvl emulation, tap rebuild.
When done tap go to file and tap uninstall and reinstall

Open game and try to buy. Lucky Patcher will now pop up, tap yes.

Alice In The Heart Modded APK was released by Axiom and 92975 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.