Mod apk Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.3.102 !! Unlimeted Jade + Mod Menu (Pennie , Gold and Silver Increases when spent) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,843 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEPEEPOOPO2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Keep the game in recent activities you won't have to login again. Don't remove it from recent and open it from there, when you want to play again. ✌
It seems like kind of a terrible workaround since from my experience the apps in the recent activities tend to restart if you go away for too long. Besides, there's no point in repeatedly asking for the user to login if they've already logged in once.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It seems like kind of a terrible workaround since from my experience the apps in the recent activities tend to restart if you go away for too long. Besides, there's no point in repeatedly asking for the user to login if they've already logged in once.
Of course there a point. Main target of License is to syncing user information and stop lechers . If we add something to not log in after once information will not be synced properly and also leecher will just use this flaw to leech.

Willz Lin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would be perfect if remove ads feature unlocked/purchased since we cant make any transaction...
Screenshot_2021-07-30-03-58-34-174_com.wingjoy.dynastyLife.inter.jpg

Nell449

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well my game doesn't restart. In fact I play in morning leave that in recent and play that again in evening without any problem.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Can someone help me, i downloaded but when i click in the file Just apear a Lot of texts and letters but not the option to install the game
Make sure your downloader/browser didn't changed the extension while downloading.

Kingling

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years

NovaG

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
¡Thank you so much! 😊

Zadok

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sometimes when I spend my money it doesnt give more can you please tell me which ones work with the infinite money? Edit: ok it's not some purchases give and some don't it's just randomised I was buying books when I didn't have enough to buy them but only my silver was increasing my pennies just kept going up and down

Status
Not open for further replies.