Free Mod apk Anime Story - Magical Princess v.3.1.3 ~ FREE SHOPPING

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,931 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Anime Story - Magical Princess v.3.1.3 ~ FREE SHOPPING

Name of the game: Anime Story - Magical Princess

Version: v.3.1.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • A great love simulation, dressup and otome game.

You are a great adventurer destined to meet your lolita and shota. Take care and plan for his/her daily schedules, which range from studying science, poetry, arts, wizardry, and alchemy to adventuring, dating or taking a vacation. You have so many possibilities to raise your child and influence the how the story play out.

An inspiring Japanese love and otome game that allows you to:
    - train your child with various schooling activities
    - explore all game scenes and collect hundreds of high quality CGs
    - multiple storylines and ending adventure
    - dressup and customize your prince or princess of dream

Anime Story - Simulated Dating and Otome Game

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.catcap.ayc2en
    MOD Features:
    FREE IN APP PURCHASES

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ferz and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 163 times

Tipperlore

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I can't wait til all these files get updated so I don't have to reply every time :cheekydroid:

EnigmaAM

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    The mod doesn't work for some reasons. I'm not quite sure if I was using LP here correctly, though. Whenever I try to make an in-game purchase, the game crashes. Could somebody please explain how exactly should I install this game? I'd be very greteful. ><
    Post automatically merged:

The mod doesn't work for some reasons. I'm not quite sure if I was using LP here correctly, though. Whenever I try to make an in-game purchase, the game crashes. Could somebody please explain how exactly should I install this game? I'd be very greteful. ><
    oh, looks like I've mistaken SB patcher for LP, I'm sorry

Sabina

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I'm sorry but mod doesn't work for me
    But anyway Thank you for your hard work

Status
    Not open for further replies.