Mod apk Assassin's Creed Rebellion Multi mod (2 versions) UPDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,611 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuke

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this mod :)

Oziris0205

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone test prompted unlocked hero because i am still afraid of this problem i lost my progress 3 times when i prompted unlocked heroes
Promoting one of the heroes unlocked by this mod seems to indeed cause a problem. Tried it this morning, game froze (with the hero saying something about 9.999 power when promotion finishes), now can't log back in. Game wants me to load from a cloud save which it states as corrupted.

Oziris0205

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can verify the level 4 problem. After the promotion bug on my main save I restarted from scratch and now also seem to not be able to go much higher than lvl 4 (it's possible but at a turtle pace). I think the issue is that with all the high lvl heroes through the mod you get less XP from the lower missions, therefore not being able to unlock the craft rooms or ceremony room to upgrade your hero powers to do the higher lvl missions. (and by not being able to unlock the ceremony room I could also not test and try to recreate the promotion bug). Maybe a better idea to unlock all heroes but have them be level 1 (might fix the XP/level up mansion issue) but not sure if that will fix the promoting of heroes unlocked by the mod (as I couldn't test it again)

Dark00souL

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is long way to solve prompt unlock heroes

You need to:

Collect DNA for hero to be unlock
Save game with Facebook
Uninstall mod game
Install original game
Open game with save cloud in Facebook
Unlock hero with collected DNA
Save game in cloud facebook
Back to the mod game with save cloud and play

If u have better two devices u could install original in one and mod in another one

Only way i could see in moment.. I am not sure if could be get banned

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Brotherhood lvl works fine. You get ~1300xp reward from objective which is rewarded however only normal ~60xp from missions but shows visually high reward. I will check assassins lvling. I can revert this to normal leveling. Btw why do you need to lvl up assassin more?

Oziris0205

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Brotherhood lvl works fine. You get ~1300xp reward from objective which is rewarded however only normal ~60xp from missions but shows visually high reward. I will check assassins lvling. I can revert this to normal leveling. Btw why do you need to lvl up assassin more?
yeah the actual xp gain per mission is less than the unmodded version (which I think is due to the high assassin level, xp seems to scale to level of used heroes). Makes it very hard to unlock the rooms you need to craft gear for your assassins to increase their power.
Lvling up your heroes is not so much the issue (apart from the occassional "level up a hero" daily objective), but promoting them in the ceremony room is (in example from 1 star to 2 stars, 3 stars etc) which significantly increases their power (higher lvl missions have power requirements). Promoting a hero unlocked by the mod seems to brick the game atm.
So essentially while having them already be lvl 32 gives you a nice amount of power, it's not enough without the option to gear them up and promote them (which are the bigger power modifiers)

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
I will make extra mod with unedited assassin lvl. Will upload tonight

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
I uploaded new version separately as well as first version. See description for more details. Download v1 or v2 and obb file . Thanks for testing and feedback

Oziris0205

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
tested the new version a little bit (v2) .. coin and room building materials are back to unmodded amounts, crafting gear materials, codices (for training) and healing potions are still at 1.3k visual and actual amounts (works perfectly), helix, dna and cubes at normal amounts (so good because that was visual only anyway). Unfortunately mission xp is still at 1.3k visual but 60 xp actual per mission (regardless of the level of the mission, so less than unmodded again, honestly don't know where the fault lies now as it is not hero level scaling). Will try to stick with it and test it till ceremony room is unlocked to know if the hero lvl change will affect the promotion bug (might take a while to test with the 60xp problem)

Selenka

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do you know a way to save a back up file for the save ,i don't want to loose my save , i try the facebook thing ,but don't seem to work ,so any idea ?

Selenka

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a issue,im stuck in loading at 100 %after i click on "tap on the screen" because i have a windows "recent save cloud avalaible,click OK" but i can't click ok so im stuck in loading because i can't click OK button.i try everything.So do you know how to desactivate cloud or an idear to skip this windows?
Thank

Dark00souL

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
No solution for the case because U promoted heroes that not yet unlocked

Forget about old save start again new one
Post automatically merged:

Can you please help to update game

Btw why i paying everytime i want download?!

Last edited:

Bearboy21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have tried and tried oer and over to work but I can'tseem to get past "download failed,you may not of purchased this item"

Status
Not open for further replies.