Can someone give games that have same content as episods and choices stories you play

H

Hassan12309

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
VIP
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United Arab Emirates
I truly liked this type of games and I wanted similar games to it but I want it to be my choice if I want to date a girl or boy and it's better if the main choice is to date a girl

A

Ad Manager

Kijori

Kijori

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
eBook Releaser
EXP
Musicizer! Country Flags (Permanent) Golden Key Profile BBcodes Lottery
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Hmm... I can't think of anything like those games you mentioned(those that have many stories in one app/game) but... There are some android visual novels I know where you can be a boy or a girl, and have a boy and girl love interests.

"Loren: The Amazon Princess" - It's really good. You can be a boy or a girl, and there are many boy and girl love interests.

"Roommates" - You can be a boy or a girl. I think it has the same developer of "Loren: The Amazon Princess".

"The Arcana" - You can be a boy, girl, or non-binary. There are 3 boys and 1 girl love interests.

Raven4u

Raven4u

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
You can try lovesick, Dangerous fellows, Secret Fan Crush, The King Bees series😉, 365 love, love gossip, My Drama, Ikeman Revolution and Sengoku. There's Samurai Love Ballad party, any "Shall we Date" games these 2 you can win many in game pearls an diamonds for many main purchases. Honey Magazine is another great one too💖 Well I fall in love with almost all of these blasted games, story books with animation 💕💖😉 Hope you find some💕

H

Hassan12309

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
VIP
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United Arab Emirates
You can try lovesick, Dangerous fellows, Secret Fan Crush, The King Bees series😉, 365 love, love gossip, My Drama, Ikeman Revolution and Sengoku. There's Samurai Love Ballad party, any "Shall we Date" games these 2 you can win many in game pearls an diamonds for many main purchases. Honey Magazine is another great one too💖 Well I fall in love with almost all of these blasted games, story books with animation 💕💖😉 Hope you find some💕
Thank you for the help 😊😊😊 although most of those game you suggested are games where you can only date boys still I like these type of games I hope in the future they will make more like these where you have the option to chose your gender preferences

Raven4u

Raven4u

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Oh my bad yeah not many of them have I found but the one by Favary First love story 😉 I stick to Dragon Age series and Mass Effect for choosing playing as a boy or girl 💕 I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though💖

H

Hassan12309

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
VIP
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United Arab Emirates
Oh my bad yeah not many of them have I found but the one by Favary First love story 😉 I stick to Dragon Age series and Mass Effect for choosing playing as a boy or girl 💕 I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though💖
You right about dragon age and mass effect are the best for that case unfortunately there is not many games like them I already finshed them more then once

Raven4u

Raven4u

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I hear you there they hold a special place in my heart and BG series.💕 Some games try but I dislike not being able to pick being a male one time or a female played a different way😍 An how the NPC become friends 💖 My hope is some anime romance written hook up with them that make games where you can be a butt kicking Male/Female, with the romance and the npc's that become family(they need help with romance though🙄)
Sorry off topic it's just hard finding someone to talk about how much the games rocks, when you have that choice.😉 That new Favary game you can play 2 different f/m routes.

H

Hassan12309

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
VIP
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United Arab Emirates
It's true ☹️☹️☹️ not many people play those kind of games most of them play popular games so i understand you what I like about those games like dragon age or mass effect and similar games is that you have the choice on how to treat your love interest and how you handle situation that affect them they are not just there as npc and about this new favary game is it in English if so what it name