Can you recommend me a COG/HG game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,329 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
pssst..btw have you read Samurai of Hyuga? If yay then how many books have you read? Have you finished the latest one? Let's discuss I'm bored~

Samcowell7781

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah all four of them. I really really liked how the author brought out jun/junko from different perspectives and that option to love them despite or not. Some of the best storytelling and the way the four books play out in your mind is so rewarding.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah all four of them. I really really liked how the author brought out jun/junko from different perspectives and that option to love them despite or not. Some of the best storytelling and the way the four books play out in your mind is so rewarding.
I love Samurai of Hyuga despite the fact that the books are written in foul language and the series in general is really NSFW 😂
So you did end the four book! What's your general impression on the ending? Was it satisfying to you or it made you sad? Please tell me everything (if u want) I'd like to know ^^

Samcowell7781

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Definitely made me sad. It was too well written to do it otherwise for me. Can't wait for book five even though it might be another year , sadly.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Definitely made me sad. It was too well written to do it otherwise for me. Can't wait for book five even though it might be another year , sadly.
Ikr~ I wish the author didn't have to end it that way tho..also did you realize that the game can't be saved? So it made me kinda doubt if there's going to a book 5 anytime soon or at all..

Samcowell7781

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
With the amount of works that come out you'd think there are games like wayhaven and samurai of hyuga around. Unable to find other games that have such in depth though. Yeah there's been no announcement yet.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
With the amount of works that come out you'd think there are games like wayhaven and samurai of hyuga around. Unable to find other games that have such in depth though. Yeah there's been no announcement yet.
That's right^^ thanks for replying btw! 💜

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Have you read heroes rise? All three with hero project
No I don't like superhero-ish stuff 🙁
Post automatically merged:

Choice of Magics! Has a good replayability,most choices truly matter, relatively good romances and most importantly a good,enjoyable and exciting story!
Thank youuu!! Will try it out for sure!

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I forget to include the games from "Tin man Games" they're creating lot's of book games just search there site on Google.

I forget to include the games from "Tin man Games" they're creating lot's of book games just search there site on Google.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Alright thanks sweetie~ will check it out ty 💕🍩