Mod apk Crush Them All v1.3.011 - A lot of Flooz hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,418 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

endyminion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
got insta ban... what you guys do to avoid the ban on this game?

FinesseFinest

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
You'll get insta-ban if you increased your Flooz 2 times. Is there a way to have more flooz other than doing it only once, cause' I only got like 1000 Flooz from the mod.

FinesseFinest

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay, I've found a bypass to prevent getting banned.
Steps:
1-Use the mod to increase your flooz ONCE!
2-Spend all your flooz to whatever you want (most probably for hero chests) until you can't spend anymore.
3-Exit game, open app info, force game to stop, delete/clear data.
4-Open the game then do step 1 to 3 as much as you want.

*IMPORTANT* Dont increase Flooz more than ONCE per cleared data. Clear the data first before increasing flooz again.

Note: I don't know how this works, but I've tried increasing the flooz more than once even if its just 2x, I still got banned. But with this I prevented my account from getting banned. I've discovered this by trial and error using an android emulator.

EDIT: Just tried increasing my flooz using the skill slot increase, got banned. DON'T USE the skill slot increase, only the hero slot increase works!

Last edited:

Ynsane

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay, I've found a bypass to prevent getting banned.
Steps:
1-Use the mod to increase your flooz ONCE!
2-Spend all your flooz to whatever you want (most probably for hero chests) until you can't spend anymore.
3-Exit game, open app info, force game to stop, delete/clear data.
4-Open the game then do step 1 to 3 as much as you want.

*IMPORTANT* Dont increase Flooz more than ONCE per cleared data. Clear the data first before increasing flooz again.

Note: I don't know how this works, but I've tried increasing the flooz more than once even if its just 2x, I still got banned. But with this I prevented my account from getting banned. I've discovered this by trial and error using an android emulator.

EDIT: Just tried increasing my flooz using the skill slot increase, got banned. DON'T USE the skill slot increase, only the hero slot increase works!
Thx for your help.
I got a question, I was banned on my main cell phone and now I cant even use the iriginal apk, even using another google acc, and Im playin just fine on a older phone just fine, ( same google acc that was banned) do you know how can I play again this game on my main cell phone? Thx for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.