Mod apk Curse of werewolves v1.2 !! Unlocked Collector Edition

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,824 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Curse of werewolves v1.2 !! Unlocked Collector Edition

Name of the game: Curse of the werewolves

Version: v1.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Please Read Before Download
Internet required for In-app purchases
You must need LP 8.1.0+ to play this game
Please notify me if any newer version releases
Please vote whether it works for you or not. You will get 10 SB Points for voting.
Welcome to the Curse of the Werewolves - a hidden object adventure game with blood-chilling visuals and an enthralling storyline.

Delve into the dark story of Ashley and help her unravel this blood-chilling adventure. Out of the blue, Ashley receives a strange postcard from her grandmother, who lives in Maine on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. Ashley tries to contact her, but the phone went unanswered, which was completely out of character for her grandma. Baffled and troubled by these strange events, Ashley travels to her family's old manor, only to find her favorite childhood place deserted and neglected. It is up to you to help Ashley unravel the secrets behind her grandmother's disappearance and save her from the looming threat of the ancient curse.

The search for Ashley's grandma will lead you through the dusty rooms of an old mansion and its eerie corridors. You will tread the misty moonlit forests, the rocky cliffs of the ocean shore and the echoing depths of the ancient passageways. Many grisly secrets await you in the darkest corners of the mansion and many terrifying obstacles stand in your way. Soon you will discover that most of the mysteries have something in common, because they share the same grotesque detail...

Will Ashley be able to find her grandmother? Will the dark and bloody secrets of the Curse of the Werewolves stay forever shrouded in obscurity? It is all up to you! Are you feeling brave enough to take this journey?

Features:
* Unravel the dark mystery!
* Discover numerous blood-chilling locations!
* Solve the brain-twisting puzzles!
* Delve into the intriguing story!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nordcurrent.curseofwerewolves
MOD Features:

Free In-App Purchases

(Unlocke full game from App)
Screenshot_20190111-163159.png
Screenshot_20190111-163209.png
Screenshot_20190111-163221.png

YouTube Video: Special Thanks to @Ferz

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: GOUROV (Me)

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Pendragon834

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
i cant seem to extract the obb file i can download it and see it in my files but i can't extract

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
i cant seem to extract the obb file i can download it and see it in my files but i can't extract
Because of your file manager , just copy it and past it in Android/obb folder. It will be extracted automatically.

Pendragon834

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Because of your file manager , just copy it and past it in Android/obb folder. It will be extracted automatically.
that didnt work either and when i download it it gives 7 different files labeled (obb) (0)(1-5)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
that didnt work either and when i download it it gives 7 different files labeled (obb) (0)(1-5)
It's like you download it many times. Which file manager you use ?

Pendragon834

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh that kinda.....you can use es file manager it's good tho. Can't you locate your downloads ?
i mean ive never had a problem with my file manager and i can locate my downloads and such its just when i download the obb file it goes all wonky and won't let me extract and has the multiple file thing

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
i mean ive never had a problem with my file manager and i can locate my downloads and such its just when i download the obb file it goes all wonky and won't let me extract and has the multiple file thing
Do you use any other browser except chrome ? If yes, just copy paste the link and it will open like this.(I use UC mini)
Screenshot_20190117-031907.png

Click download and will have it in your SD card.

Pendragon834

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
now that i think about it,
it hasn't asked me for a password at all

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
so i should definitely download a new file manager
If you like yours one then just download an app like 'rar' or something else it will help you to extract zip and other compressed files.

Status
Not open for further replies.