CYOA PC Games -> Android Ports

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,116 happy users since 2014.
Register

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years

Once my current web projects for the site finish up i am going to be looking to port some old and new (PC only) CYOA games to android, if they end up being for public or VIP release is yet to be decided.

@Axiom (Big fan of your mods) does a wonderful job in bringing us some really great titles from Hosted/ COG etc, but we don't see the old CYOA with some imagery etc much on Android and i enjoy being able to play CYOA on the go. So thought what the heck ill do it myself....

To cut to the chase list some CYOA games that you would love to see ported to Android and available exclusively here on SBenny.

-- ill create an accepted port list here in the OP once i've looked into feasibility etc.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This looks like an EPIC PROJECT man! Seriously, it would be amazing and I'm sure all the community (if not yet) will fall in love with you!
If you need a tester or help of any kind, you can count on me!

Spookie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Man, not sure what you are specific refering too... I had some books with that theme when I was a kid
I got some developer knowledge on my own so if you need a hand with something... I haven't done anything like that on the past but I am always open to learn
Feel free to contact me.
Cheers