Mod apk DEAD TRIGGER 2 MOD (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,927 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

꧁༒☠️H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉☠️༒꧂:D
Member for 5 years
Title: DEAD TRIGGER 2 MOD (Updated)

Name of the game: DEAD TRIGGER 2

Version: 1.5.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Fight for survival in a zombie apocalypse with this heart-stopping first person shooter. Choose from an insane arsenal of combat weapons and battle against the walking dead in terrifying environments around the globe.
60+ million players are now battling for the future of mankind - can YOU make a difference?

The Dead Trigger 2 universe is constantly expanding its frontiers. Every update features brand new content to make your game experience even more enjoyable.
• Battle your way through ten regions and explore 33 unique environments.
• Grab your favourite zombie annihilator from 50 types of weapon. Sharpen your shooting skills and take zombies out with a bullet to the head!
• Dive into the action with more than 600 gameplay scenarios, including Solo Campaign, Global Mission and Side Quests. Complete achievements, smash challenges and receive exclusive in-game currency.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2&hl=en
MOD Features:
MOD 1

FEATURES:
• Xp Multiplier(new)
• Score(new)
• One Hit Kill
• Zombies Can't Attack You (No Damage)
• Long Range Melee Attack
• Max Weapons Range
• No Weapons Overheat
• Infinite Ammo
• Rapid Fire
• Extra Money Drops
• Extra Secrets Drops
• Extra Brutality
• Increased Blueprint Drop Rate

MOD 2

FEATURES:

• Xp Multiplier
• Score
• Extra Money Drops
• Extra Secrets Drops
• Extra Brutality
• Increased Blueprint Drop Rate

YouTube Video:
😥
Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Samyy

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 6 times

Last edited:

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Samyy how do I like download the new mod over the old one

Like do I download the obb file as well and replace that
Post automatically merged:

Thank you by the way for doing the Exp I requested as well, the score mod will also help me alot, thank you again :smilingdroid:)<3<3

Samyy

Member for 5 years
Hi Samyy how do I like download the new mod over the old one

Like do I download the obb file as well and replace that

Thank you by the way for doing the Exp I requested as well, the score mod will also help me alot, thank you again :smilingdroid:)<3<3
install over, I think there are no problems

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bit of a problem just thought I'd let you know

So people don't get angry
Screenshot_2018-09-29-17-04-00-585.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-09-29-17-03-37-818.jpeg

I just sorted it out and all I had to do was close the game then reopen it

Hoho

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you add 1 more ver mod that only have
Mission Win on Quit : You get the rewards and mission is completed when pressing the quit button
Xp Multiplier

Samyy

Member for 5 years
Can you add 1 more ver mod that only have
Mission Win on Quit : You get the rewards and mission is completed when pressing the quit button
Xp Multiplier
it makes no sense
what's the point of the game

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
just added xp multiplier ,

I do not think you have unlocked my mod
the xp multiplier worked fine for me i went from level 1- 14

Samyy

Member for 5 years
I know but I the mod have score mod I don't need that I only need exp
as I said before: I added xp multiplier (but not as you want, X9999999999)
if you pay me, I'll make you a hack just for you

if not, thanks for what it is

Divineblueice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't wait to have enough to play this! I have 770 ish CB

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aaaaand paid! Thanks man! The games I usually buy are only like 40 SB and I have quite a bit of SB lying around unused so its fine, just don't make every single game that expensive though, I'll only be able to buy one more xD

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I can't tell if exp is working but money bonus is definitely not working. During the mission, it will say I got million but I'll actually only get a few hundred thousand.
Edit: Exp works but not money.

Last edited:

Samyy

Member for 5 years
I can't tell if exp is working but money bonus is definitely not working. During the mission, it will say I got million but I'll actually only get a few hundred thousand.
Edit: Exp works but not money.
It doesn't matter that it displays millions, the fact that you earn hundreds of thousands, that means that money earned on the mission is multiplied, so the bonus money works

It doesn't matter that it displays millions, the fact that you earn hundreds of thousands, that means that money earned on the mission is multiplied, so the bonus money works
Play with an non modded game and see the difference

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Play with an non modded game and see the difference
huh, ok lol, I'm an old player and hasn't touched this game in a long while so thought it was normal xD Oh well lol, waiting time for upgrades still suck though, is it possible to hack gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.