Mod apk Deep Town: Mining Factory v3.5.5 Free Shopping (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,336 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Title: Deep Town: Mining Factory v3.5.5 Free Shopping (Updated)

Name of the game: Deep Town: Mining Factory

Version: 3.5.5

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Deep town: Mining factory - dig deep mines and long tunnels. Use fantastic equipment and army of drilling robots. Explore crust in this Android game. Try to dig as fast as possible and get maximum deep in order to reveal all secrets of underground world. Build different constructions, smelting furnaces, assembly lines and so on.

Features of Deep Town: Mining Factory for Android

• Eye-pleasing graphics
• Underground treasures
• Unique robots and machinery
• Many upgrades
• Simple system of controls

Get metallic and other useful minerals. Construct various robots and other mechanisms. Find caves full of treasures. Fight against underground bosses. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Deep Town: Mining Factory for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockbite.deeptown
MOD Features:
  • In-App Purchases Hacked
  • Free Shopping
Notes: to get all the mod features listed, you need to have Lucky Patcher on your phone, and then proceed to make the hacked in-app purchase

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Debby for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 59 times

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
not minecraft

edit: When I use Lucky Patcher on the app it doesnt allow the app to connect to the internet which makes purchases not happen. Also shopping is not free for some reason.
edit 2: turns out i dont make a patch with lucky patcher for a mod that requires lucky patcher. It works fine now.

Last edited:

Mavickers

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much

Mickey Mouse

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks for the mod
Post automatically merged:

thanks for the mod

AntooRaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi. Just want to confirm the steps. Because it is not ok with me. The buy button seems not functioning.

My steps
1. Dowoad n install the modded app.
2. Use LP to patch the modded app.
3. Reinstall the patched modded app.

Am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.