💬 Review Drastic NDS Emulator

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,177 happy users since 2014.
Register

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Drastic NDS Emulator

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): MOD APK - DraStic DS Emulator v2.5.0.4a Unlocked+NoRoot

Drastic is an application use to emulate Nintendo's famous NDS which is a dual screen handheld gadget usually running roms.

Review:
Who wouldn't not know about DS hahaha everyone knows about this even in the most isolated place on the earth knows the app. ok enough of it time to get serious why i choose Drastic since there are other emulator in internet to rom ds roms one thing is Drastic is more efficient and stable My experience on the other emulator is nothing compared to drastic.drastic is a genius made application you can't experience error in it or annoying lags also you can run it in 60fps in anygame without lag unlike the other emulator when you start running heavy games like Starocean & Sims those games made by EA is a very graphical game drastic run them without problem even if you set it on HX2Qx and have OpenGL 3.0 for better its still stable no stuttering. and what is best on it you can play hundreds of games in it without problem if the game is too hard and you need cheats you dont need to go cheat downloading site since it has already inbuilt cheat on it all you do is press cheat the cheat will come out all you need to do is relax and have fun playing ds games with drastic while drinking lemon juice.

Would you recommend this to other users? 100% i recommended this since it's the only emulator of NDS on android that is running stable without having crash or lag and more it has a inbuilt cheats list on it so you don't need to add or edit its file to just cheat.

Rating (5-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: