LP mod apk European War 4: Napoleon v1.4.10 !! Infinite Medals & Shield + Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,091 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
European War 4: Napoleon v1.4.10 !! Infinite Medals & Shield + Free In-App Purchases

More details and game images in Game Description.

Name of the game: European War 4: Napoleon

Version: v1.4.10

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Please Read Before Download
You must need LP 8.1.4+ to play this game
Please notify me if any newer version releases
Please vote whether it works for you or not. You will get 10 SB Points for voting.
Your Excellency, Commander! Welcome to the 18th century, the Age of Napoleon. It’s an entirely
new gaming mode, adding general skills and a new item system, and there are more than 200 famous
generals to choose including『Napoleon, Murat, Wellington, Nelson, Kutusov, Washington』and so on.
Every general can come up from ranks, from a common soldier to a marshal, from a citizen to an
Emperor.

Every troop has its own distinguishing features and if you can master them efficiently, you will
be invincible. Every troop can gain battle experience and when they become elite forces, their
battle effectiveness will be greatly improved.

The map system is entirely redesigned which supports seamless zooming and the territory and borders
of each nation is shown clearly. Besides using strategy to beat the enemies, you can also purchase
items in shops, hire generals in taverns and exchange supplies in markets.

【Campaign】
6 War Zones and 84 Campaigns.
『Imperial Eagle』 『Coalition』『Holy Rome Empire』『Eastern Overlord』『Rise of America』『Sun Never Sets』

【Conquest】
6 Conquest scenarios of the age.
『Europe 1798』『America 1775』『Europe 1806』『Europe 1809』『America 1812』『Europe 1815』

【Achievement】
Titles of European Emperor, American Emperor and Asian Emperor.
Obtaining princesses of different countries.
Ranking among players.
---------------------------------------------------

【Features】
**42 Countries and 200 generals.
**Wars across Europe , America and Asia.
**National Tech Tree System.
**58 treasures
**46 general skills.
**More than 130 types of units.
**Entirely new general role-play system and military academy system.
**Seamless map zooming
**Saving game automatically

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easytech.ew4
MOD Features:
Free In-App Purchases
Screenshot_20190129-090430.png
Screenshot_20190129-090436.png
Screenshot_20190129-090441.png

YouTube Video: Special Thanks to @Ferz

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here).👍

Credits to: GOUROV (Me)

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 115 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 245 times

PapaKriuk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My friend, I am trying so hard to get the mod to work. Maybe I missed something. I have LP 8.1.4. with proxy server for in-app purchases. Do I need to patch anything to Google? Please reply. Help is much appreciated. The mod het mooi, het prachtig if I get it to work.
Post automatically merged:

My friend, I am trying so hard to get the mod to work. Maybe I missed something. I have LP 8.1.4. with proxy server for in-app purchases. Do I need to patch anything to Google? Please reply. Help is much appreciated. The mod het mooi, het prachtig if I get it to work.
Got it to work by launching app via LP itself! Dank je!!

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

Got it to work by launching app via LP itself! Dank je!!
Please write in English next time. And glad to know that your problem has been solved.:)

Galahad666

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is what called ulala bamba. Good man

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thank you! I will make a preview of it :)

European War 4: Napoleon v1.4.10 !! Infinite Medals & Shield + Free In-App Purchases was released by Gourov and 21051 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.