Mod apk European War 6: 1804 v1.2.0 - Unlimited Medals & Gold Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,358 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: European War 6: 1804 v1.2.0 - Unlimited Medals & Gold Hack (new)

Name of the game: European War 6: 1804

Version: v1.2.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
After the end of the American War of Independence, the French Revolution
broke out in Europe in 1789. The world is about to change!
More than 90 famous battles in 10 exciting chapters: Declaration of Independence, Dominion of Canada, French Eagle, Holy Roman Empire and much more, so choose your generals and promote their ranks and titles, then train the special units, such as the old guards, highlanders, death's head hussars, etc.
The diplomatic system can allow allies to join the war as soon as possible, or delay the enemy’s declaration of war on us, so declare war on any country or assist allies at any time, choosing strong or weak countries to challenge different difficulties

Features of European War 6 1804 for Android:

• Famous generals to unlock
• Use the general's specific abilities to complete missions around the world
• Cloud archives support users to change their devices without losing archives
• Using a new engine to improve the game graphics
• 160 portraits of generals were redrawn and introductions were added
• 90 historical battles in 45 countries, including the Battle of Saratoga, Battle of Austerlitz, etc.
• More than 200 units from different countries and various styles of buildings
• 39 technology and more than 120 items
• Conquest mode supports ranking on Google Play Games

Napoleon, Duke of Wellington, Nelson, Blucher, Kutuzov, Washington, Davout
and other military geniuses will become protagonists in changing this world, play now European War 6 1804 MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easytech.android.ew6
MOD Features:
Unlimited Gold
Unlimited Medals
No Cheat Detection

Notes: with this hack you'll start a new game with Unlimited Money & Unlimited Medals.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 554 times

Blink

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The value is virtual. can not use.
Had the same problem, can't use the money/medal to buy anything. It's still blocked red despite the amount of money we had in the game

### UPDATE BY SBENNY ###

Mod has been fixed on 28th September and the issue has been solved! The mod now works fine.

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ok so I found the problem. If you play it on NoX app player, it shows 999999 and you can spend them, while on my smartphone it shows an higher amount for some reasons, and you CAN'T spend them. I'll come up with a fix and I'll compensate users after trying the new version I'll release soon and after they'll change their poll vote.

Hold on, and thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.