✅ Solved Forum avatar .

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,024 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinceress

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi.

I'm looking for a new forum avatar, something cool maybe something to do with my name. I can't offer money, so if someone is bored one day and wants to help me I'd appreciate very much.

Best Regards Sinceress

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm sure @MrOnline and all the other awesome graphics will reach you out soon :)

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
@Sinceress I would be up for making you an avatar! I have a signature that I'm working on currently, so it would be day or so before I can get to it. But, as @MrOnline said, if you wouldn't mind giving us a couple more suggestions or ideas that you have for your avatar (pictures, characters, w/e), one of us should be able to get you something nice made very soon! <3 I know you said something to play off of your username. Is that a character from a series or...? Do you have any image themes/color themes/etc that you would lke? ^_^ Our graphics team just wants to make something top notch for you! <3

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
... Our graphics team just wants to make something top notch for you! <3
Graphics Team huh? Sounds like a nice name :) I'll work on something to recognize graphics among all :)

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Here's an attempt for you.

Sinceress.png

If you give more suggestions, I'd be happy to work on something else for you. :)

Sinceress

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like it very much.! ❤ Wow, I'm truly amazed how many small details you got into it. *hug*
Post automatically merged:

Idea's in my head are not many when it comes to graphics, but my name could be divided up in Sin (maybe something that illustrate this) Sincere (maybe another thing to include) My favorite color is purple, and spot on from @CozPatch, I love angels.!

Last edited:

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Glad you like it. Will work on something else now I know more information. :)

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
How about this, too explicit? :p
Sinceress.png

Status
Not open for further replies.