Mod apk Girl Group inc : Love Idol v1.210 MOD Dec 18 2018

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,022 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Girl Group inc Love Idol v1.210 MOD
IMG_20181209_083151.jpg

Name of the game: Girl Group Inc : Love Idol

Version: v1.210

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
G irl Group inc
L ove Idol Co
LAgencyA.jpg

Girl Group Inc : Love idol is a simulation game in which you play as the Owner of an Idols Agency.
You will uncover hidden potential talents and raise them into stardom.

Depending on your skills in the Agency, your idols could become world-renown superstars or disappear anonymously in a sea of idols.
IMG_20181208_222437.jpg

Idols Agency
LAgencyB.jpg

A Simulation Game of the phenomenal Group Band mania.
You will scout for potential Talents and train them up to be worthy of being known as..
Idols .
IMG_20181212_013951.jpg

LOVE A GENCY
LA431.jpg

Best of BOTH worlds. Ultimate version. ♥

The download links below contained :
1.LA
v1.210 of GG with same order for idols, only with extra ♥
2.GG
Play Store's version with only one extra item for money and coin.

Both mutually-compatible and update-ready for future patches.
But..a Fresh Start is recommended for full experiences.
+999,999% to ease the process.

3.IA
c = normal buildings
b = special buildings
4.OST

Please do Search for and Check on Older threads for further explanation of the extra features.
You can post and ask here, as well.
I won't bite..much. ♥
LAgencyC.jpg

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appplus.idolstarGooglePlay

MOD Features:
ALL items will give +999,999% Boost.
aTrinity.png
aPoems.png

Blessed items will increase your Game Money AND/OR Star Coins when you purchase it. As per your choices.
Cursed ones will deduct SB Ca#$ err Starcoins instead.
poems.jpg

By selling items that gain you Money/Coins will deduct the corresponding choices..as well.
This is for preventing Cheat-detection coding of the game from being Activated.

Be moderate in Cheating. Use self-control & common sense.
Keep Star coins always below 500 for Peace of mind. Only went up to 5k range for instant-use of upgrading higher-level buildings.

Oh well..Mama Mia! Oooh La La.
N Joy away and have FUN

Both versions still works with Lucky Patcher for iAPs BUT for those allergic to it..yes, NO LP required for FREE Unlimited Money and Star coins.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Don't share this mod elsewhere and remember to ALWAYS give a feedback after playing! Thank you.

LOVE Agency IS Available.
I Guaranteed Your Satisfaction ♥
MERRY XMAS !!!
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 19 times

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
@Izz <3
Alamak kelomomor!
Dear Encik or Puan..so Fierce one leh.
lol
Apologies. I was in the middle of organizing all the links.
Under terribly laggy connection-speed. Even crashing and had to redo the uploading of images..as it reload with Attach msg yet NO images.

I anticipated that and set price to 10 so you can do the Poll to recover your loss.
Hey..do support The Starving Artist™
Eveything is Fine now..right? Check your PM <3
I still love joo. Muaaach. :p
Jom grab & play eet. Hey, its dead morning there too!
Are you a Vigilante Batman..like me?
:lurking:
Post automatically merged:

✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
:blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid: Idols

luvena

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I decided to start a new game since your version is way much better than the original and it's easier to play. But I'd prefer if the storyline and idols' illustrations were the same with original :confused: Still many thanks for your hard work!!

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
@luvena
Understood. Perfectly..acceptable. Choices. Personal..Taste. Preferences. Free-Will. etc <3
Hence..I provided 4 diff versions of IA in above IA Unlock.
I anticipated and value these opinions.

b has diff buildings from Japanese version (v1.25 GG).
a has shorter songs n lots of trimming away unnecesarry stuffs (v1.29 GG)
0.1 has diff longer duration songs n tons of stuffs (v1.28 GG)

This Latest c version..returns to GG's plain buildings.
Storylines stop at early part of Tutorial, it won't affect much..at all.
Idols changes..though, is Necessary.
I personally think the Idols on GG are in the Wrong order..just for Publicity/Sensational Promo's sake.

Showing sexy bombastic colorful idols first that then transform into docile normal-looking girls?
Just to attract Early attentions..so ppl will buy the Star coins, being tempted to lvl up Charisma (Visual) for 2nd skin's mysterious transformations.

Idol No 2, for instance. A short orange/corn hair bubbly lady changing into a purple hair younger-looking school-girl like? Should be..the other way around.
Matching the Story & Theme.

Spec-girl is a 2nd skin in GG, but is Idol No 2 here (No 2 in code, No 3 in order of appearances).
From a normal-looking neighbourhood-abound bookish shy sheepish girl..transforming into a short-hair with SAME color, bubbly confident-looking modern-style losing-the-spec laughing happilly young lady.
A process of growth. The journey of An Idol. With illustrations, dolls and previously..a growing up story to match all those changes.

As per gameplay too..you need A Leader with Intellect ASAP after you just got a Singer and an Actor as The Center. Not a Dancer.
In GG..you get a Comedian with A Dancer-appearances and then a Dancer with specs..afterward?
Doesnt seems right.

In GG..the girl with sick grandma. Terrible changes. Matches..not at all.
She still exist in IA. Transforming..as well.
Idol No 5. The Singer on Game's icon. Totally Reversed Transformation.
As it should be.
Same case with Idol No 10 (Your 1st Idol)..no? Skin is This Way..for Attraction-sake. First-impression baits for coins earnings.
Not so in IA. We care NOT for such mundane matters. lol Mwahahah

Idol No 13 too, cheeky-girl into wise-lady. No 7 has biggest surprises. Gypsy Fate-reading (Potential in GG) let you "cheat" a sneak-peek.

I better..stop. wall-o-text..already. lol

In short..yes, I did and still do..put a lot of thoughts and hearts into..everything.
Do things..only with Passion.
It will be of Joy instead of work or obligation. Pure intention of Improving things. Only with <3

Last edited:

luvena

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've never paid attention to fate reading. I should try it ASAP lol And also, I think it would be awesome if we could get another dorm.. Is that possible??

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Actually i stopped playing this game once i got banned because of cheating lmao but here i am back for the song in concert because loveeeeee that song, thank you, kent! (And you typed that as anime_song lmao lmao) Also, here i list down the songs from OST with the singer, maybe you guys want to hear the full song? 😉 Oh and the one with bracket is the song name in zip folder made by Kent.

Twice - Knock Knock (knockknock)
Twice - Cheer Up (cheerup)
Twice - Like Ooh Ahh (oohahh)
Twice - TT (twicett)
IOI (ai o ai) - Very Very Very (lovelovelove)
Lovelyz - Ah Choo (ahchoo)
Lovelyz - Hi (hihi)
GFriend - Glass Bead (glassbead)
GFriend - Rough (rough)
Red Velvet - Red Flavor (redflavor)
Blackpink - Whistle (whistle)
WJSN - I Wish (toyou)

All of this are Girl Group songs (K-pop) and listen to it won't hurt you, if you need another recommendation of K-Pop songs, just ask me! 😉

dwicako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I come here..

Searching for..

A SpermWars :v

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Actually i stopped .

All of this are Girl Group songs (K-pop) and listen to it won't hurt you, if you need another recommendation of K-Pop songs, just ask me! 😉
oohahh New Music
Heya..Miss Ya!!! <3
*smooch* Muaaach muuuuuach!!!

I've never paid attention to fate reading. I should try it ASAP lol And also, I think it would be awesome if we could get another dorm.. Is that possible??
Never use..Potential Card?!?
Yikes..thats always The First thing I did everytime I just recruit a new Idol!!!

Trying to get an A for first few idols might get frustating..though. 200+ attempts on one idol managed to get me A at Highest.
So..just stop once at B with acceptable selection of stats on compatible role. Don't waste hours..like me. In order to Test it to the Death.

Unfortunately Extra Dorm is essentially life-saver as you have limit on number of idols. But its just NOT possible as Map has fixed positions for buildings. Its already cramped at this state. err Its actually doable, by removing Goods building..for instance. As if we needed the extra income. lol
But..it require much time & effort. I just slept an hour last night and its been like this for like a week. Cause of IA. I needed..a break & rest.
Perhaps..someday.

GG 2 is coming out..anyway. More 3D and too ambitious. Korean version first of course and English version might took years or ever to exist. Considering this First Game. Codes is 70% in Korean..hence my problems messing with it. Havent been able to find the cheating-detection, goo play, idol's potential and many others cause of this language barrier.

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Actually i stop
Lovelyz - Ah Choo (ahchoo)
Blackpink - Whistle (whistle)
😉
@Ivorykim <3
Actually, those music has names exactly as those..there. I added in explanation myself.
Meaning..its literally 00 as name in the files. Imagine my headaches in trying to decode them. I havent been able to find the link to 8, 10 & 12, see?
Anyone enlighten me? What event link to those music?

Yes..Concert Song IS anime_song in Game Code. I personally name it in my head & heart as the Cao An song. From the Mandarin phrase at the Reff. Good Morning.
A Japanese song in a Korean Game. lol

In the game..the max duration of those music is like 1:49 and I had to summon Sherlock Holmes in order to share them in complete duration version.

I am more into Dorama and Japanese songs than Korean's offerings.
Anzhen Zhitai and the solo Koji works. Beautiful creations indeed.
err I forgot what I want to type next.
Too dizzy from lack of rest. zzZZ

oh..so thats where lovelypinkz (first Competition challenge opponent event) Band came from.
(Combination of two real bands)
Beautiful Music. Love : Crazy - Momoland, Whistle, Rough, Fire etc
From the Game's instrumental works. Never knew of the real songs. I thought most of them are just a game's instrumental music. Turns out..

Oh, I sneaked in 4 Minute - Hot Issue in IA. Oldies but goodies.

err..banned? What a sloppy gamer!!!
In IA or GG of my versions..you easily could save your AS# by just selling the Magic items to lower the SB Ca#..err Star coins.

I insist..you Play the Game..again.
Idols Agency. Diff Fresh Experience..it will be.
Psst..Beauty Shop theme has been changed to Syantik song mwahahah
Emang lagi Manjaaaaaa <3

IA's OST..perhaps.
If there is a demand.
Meme in Action. They will be embedded on your psyche from playing too often. lol
Download Demon Inst mp3

beauty-shop-hair.png

20.png

icon_ranking_solo_repute_off.png

Beauty Shop's Hairstyle Changer.
A Salon for Idols only. English version done.
Males not permitted an entrance.
1050.png

Buchy / Butch are altogether of a different case though.
Option_C_Pet.png

Pets on Future patches. If more <3 shown.
So far..only 4 unlockers. Sigh.
My daughters gets to play First. Non-negotiable!
I initially started for their pleasure and my infuriating upload speed deterred me from further sharing.
company_back2.png

IMG_20181211_033424.jpg

Couldnt find Spermwar. I perhaps deleted the folder, as I honestly disliked even the thought of blemishing my idols.
Korean version is almost 300 MB in size, cause of the many other features not available on the other versions.

More idols..for instance.
IMG_20181212_055745.jpg

Policewoman is combined with that girl between First Idol and Purple Singer. Blue grab girl is available, albeit without her spacy-looking suit.
2nd from left girl (available in GG) became a hidden idol in IA.
430xjpg.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

dwicako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
@luvena
Understood. Perfectly..acceptable. Choices. Personal..Taste. Preferences. Free-Will. etc <3
Hence..I provided 4 diff versions of IA in above IA Unlock.
I anticipated and value these opinions.

b has diff buildings from Japanese version (v1.25 GG).
a has shorter songs n lots of trimming away unnecesarry stuffs (v1.29 GG)
0.1 has diff longer duration songs n tons of stuffs (v1.28 GG)

This Latest c version..returns to GG's plain buildings.
Storylines stop at early part of Tutorial, it won't affect much..at all.
Idols changes..though, is Necessary.
I personally think the Idols on GG are in the Wrong order..just for Publicity/Sensational Promo's sake.

Showing sexy bombastic colorful idols first that then transform into docile normal-looking girls?
Just to attract Early attentions..so ppl will buy the Star coins, being tempted to lvl up Charisma (Visual) for 2nd skin's mysterious transformations.

Idol No 2, for instance. A short orange/corn hair bubbly lady changing into a purple hair younger-looking school-girl like? Should be..the other way around.
Matching the Story & Theme.

Spec-girl is a 2nd skin in GG, but is Idol No 2 here (No 2 in code, No 3 in order of appearances).
From a normal-looking neighbourhood-abound bookish shy sheepish girl..transforming into a short-hair with SAME color, bubbly confident-looking modern-style losing-the-spec laughing happilly young lady.
A process of growth. The journey of An Idol. With illustrations, dolls and previously..a growing up story to match all those changes.

As per gameplay too..you need A Leader with Intellect ASAP after you just got a Singer and an Actor as The Center. Not a Dancer.
In GG..you get a Comedian with A Dancer-appearances and then a Dancer with specs..afterward?
Doesnt seems right.

In GG..the girl with sick grandma. Terrible changes. Matches..not at all.
She still exist in IA. Transforming..as well.
Idol No 5. The Singer on Game's icon. Totally Reversed Transformation.
As it should be.
Same case with Idol No 10 (Your 1st Idol)..no? Skin is This Way..for Attraction-sake. First-impression baits for coins earnings.
Not so in IA. We care NOT for such mundane matters. lol Mwahahah

Idol No 13 too, cheeky-girl into wise-lady. No 7 has biggest surprises. Gypsy Fate-reading (Potential in GG) let you "cheat" a sneak-peek.

I better..stop. wall-o-text..already. lol

In short..yes, I did and still do..put a lot of thoughts and hearts into..everything.
Do things..only with Passion.
It will be of Joy instead of work or obligation. Pure intention of Improving things. Only with <3
sorry kent,which version has 999% stats item again? I tried d 1.210 mod n it looks like d item is back to original exc d armlet for starcoin,thank you. m(_ _)m

Wait,nevermind,I mistaken GG for IA lol,sorry,it's rather confusing as d buildings n my fav syantik song seems to b gone. XD

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
sorry kent,which version has 999% stats item again? I tried d 1.210 mod n it looks like d .
Both GG & IA are of the Latest v1.210 now.
GG only has that Star Band item added in.

Actually..ALL versions..ever..of GG & IA are made available above.
Choices. Options. Repository. All in One Place.
idol-info-04-icon-joke.png
Street-cast-quest-09.png
idol-info-04-icon-Penletter.png

Last edited:

luvena

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm in serious dilemma. Playing GG is frustrating because leveling up tooks forever, and I feel weird while playing IA because I'm used to GG illustration order. I hope you'll consider adding 999+ stats to GG in future updates <3 But nevertheless, I truly appreciate your hard work, and respect your decisions and preferences.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
IMG_20181212_130928.jpg

@luvena <3 Actually not that troublesome..but will others agree to it? They will lose that Original gameplay.
Look at above. A year needed in GG for averaging in lvl 10 to all abilities.
While in IA, easily reached in just..one month.

Oh btw..
Using the Clone feature of Lucky Patcher ..
You CAN have Multiple versions of The Game running separately with each having their OWN Local-Saves.
Simpler for Updating to Future versions..now?
GG & IA both together..for diff experiences and changing of moods?
Clean direct from Play Store version as Backup?
Creativity let you..soar as high as..your own limitation to self.
Only YOU yourself decide to stay in chains..ain't it so?
<3

I was in the process of writing a guide 2 weeks ago. But I stop and go Practical instead.
Girl Group Inc : Love Idol Company
Review & Walkthrough

What a FUN game.
A Simulation of a Talent Agency scouting for Potential young ladies to orbit into Diva Supernova.
Of course you need to train them up first in appropriate skills from fresh newbies into either a Vocalist, Dancer, Actor and Joker (Comedian / Entertainer) or Jack-of-all-trades.

You have a Choice. You hold a key to their future.
You are their Producer. Guiding their career paths and could decide upon their Chosen Speciality.

Using the image above as a hint, each of the girls has their own preference. It made only a little differences, so feel free to remould each of them to suit your Agenda. Especially on future replays.

Once Tutorial is done..first thing to do is to click on Starcoins section on Top Right corner of the screen.
Lucky Patcher active on background?
Happy Shopping!
You cheap Cheater. Yeah..YOU.
lol

Be warned..though. The game has a random-sneaky Check..once you have TOO MUCH Starcoins and will Prevent you from loading the game..again. Even re-installing wont save your current save-file.
Only Fresh Start will do. Meaning Uninstalling the game and install anew.

Developer's Logic made that Decision.
1000 Starcoins already cost US$100 and NO body should be Crazy enough to spend Thousands of dollars on just a mobile game. Nobody..sane.
Yet..believe me, when I say that in a play-through of just ONE single year in-game..I already used up like a million or more Starcoins. Yes..really. FREE..anyway. lol

IF you always keep it below 2000 Starcoins..you are in the Safe-zone. You can risk going to 5k and above..BUT make sure you are already in the process of using them up in the up-coming seconds. And..NO tasks requires "that".
Never..Gamble..Ever. In Life or Game.
To be Lazy or Stoopid IS to be..Deserving.

So..back to Shopping. Just ONE click on the 1k Starcoins purchases will be Enough for Plenty of Tasks ahead. Just Repeat on this 1k Trip as needed. Going 2-3k IF you are Upgrading few buildings..at once. BUT..don't Risk it.
Moderation and Common Sense.
Consider it..A Game on Training Self.

First thing to do is to enter Beauty Shop. Left part of your Company ground. Tutorial forced you into it..just moments ago.
You either have two or three idols now..depending on how fast you click once tutorial ended.
Purchase Potential Tickets with Starcoins on Top Left corner. You will need probably..thousands. Yes. Later on. If you are looking for a Perfect Idol.
For now..just choose the 15 Tickets choice for 50 Scoins.
Use it on your current available idols.
Row Row Row the Boat. err Roll on..Baby.

You need a Leader. Someone with High Intelligence. An Anchor to the Group.
You also need a Center. Someone with High Visual. Meaning Pretty. Gorgeous. Sexay. whatever.
The numbers decide. The idols are all Cute in Graphical-presentation..anyway.

You CAN re-roll them as many times as you have Starcoins..later on. Meaning..Gacha away as your heart pleases.
For now..just roll an idol with High Int as The Leader. Another with High Voice as The Center.
IF you already have 3 idols..then The Center position could be filled with an idol with High Acting instead, whereas the idol with High Voice taking up The Vocalist position.
Afterwards..there are two more #bleep#

v0.1d is progressing nicely..
Added a sorely needed Curse Item to drain excessive SB Ca#% err Starcoins!
_20181212_131717.JPG

Buying it will cost Tons of Coins, a forethought to beat the cheat-detection blaring at your mind.
The Game WILL send Analytic data to Kim (idolmaker) hence bans for cheating. Don't think he has a use for your sensitive info. Your p0rn habits should be safe. lol
I always forced close my game before going online. Never ever got Warning for Cheating..considering I tested the game to the MAX. Yes, coins can reach billions. How much will that be..in Real Dollars?!?!!!

I was shocked just moment ago. Checked Play Store, by searching Girl Group and The Game didn't came out!!! Thought Kim finally detected my hijacking of his game and perma-ban me.
Turns out he made mistakes on the SOE keywords on this latest update. You must search for Love Idol..now.
<3
Modding in pets on Gacha eggs, as seeing we have NO need for that feature anyway.
_20181212_131925.JPG

Incubating / raising / pampering them on Magical Hotsprings?
IMG_20181212_131504.jpg

Catching or Battling them in Dark Forest?
IMG_20181212_131608.jpg

I am a One-person-Team..now.
But..why must it be so? I sorely appreciate and value others imaginations and talents..too.
<3

Comparison of Music Quality and Duration from plain GG VS KC's remixes :
Download bgm battlemoveGG mp3
to
Download bgm battlemoveIA mp3

Few samples of Game's Great OST :
Download 07Prologue mp3
Download 01Agency mp3
Download crazy mp3
GG's version..of course.
KC's Remixes are available..above.
Hey, I could sell oil and sand to Arabs..you know.
err I think I really did..ages ago.
*runs away*

IMG_20181212_130645.jpg

Patching in Back the Korean & Japanese buildings to v0.1d <3
The English version ones are just too plain-looking and err..squarely?
IMG_20181212_130559.jpg

Supporting-audition02.png
Supporting-audition01.png

Supporting-audition03.png

I could use the aid of Graphic Artists versed in PNG format, for the transparacy effects.
These goonies need to be painted over as..pets! <3
_20181212_131806.JPG

Oh yeah @dwicako the Spermwar officially is code-named Tadpole.
The sound effects and some images are still left in English version, but the mini-game itself were removed.
I can modded it in, as its compatible and already in a working folder.
But..really?!? Idols VS Fans? in..such way? Too Tacky! NOT..proud of it surely, The Creator. But..its Trendy nowadays?!?

Will surely offend most ladies with common sensibilities. Like this feature from Japan's version :
_20181212_131633.JPG

donation_item.png

Triple Cup..even. Holly Dolly!
This is quite a loooong game. Competition challenges have great story. Hundreds of Teams to Battle against. I even patches in Nicknames of friends here..as some of them. But I changed them back to original..now.

I ended this Update-Report with..the Kryptonite (It ain't easy being me) song playing in the background and the image of Tom Welling from Smallville face looking gloom yet blooming naively at the world.
err..why not check out da vidz I made from like a decade back :
Following are characters from The Game itself..

Attachments

Last edited:

Moonshin3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks ~Your passion for this game is amazing!
How do I update and still keep my current game? I tried to look the android files, but I'm not so sure if they're the correct ones.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
_20181212_183441.JPG
In case, you are worried about Privacy.
Above is an image of What are activities being observed.
Anonymize IP is keywords for Peace of Mind.
_20181212_183410.JPG
If you ever felt, avoiding google sign-in is such a loss. There..those are Achievements you might get.
Worth the risk of saved games being corrupted by cloud-system?
I..dont..think..so.

Below are the what and how..of the "changes" I made to the game.
Will go for softer & subtler theme..after the previous neon retro phase.
Exterior.jpg

transforming..henshin..into :
IMG_20181212_175847.jpg

My idol just disappear all the time i save and exit the game. Help me!
Go to Phone's settings. The Permission for the game TO ACCESS "EXTERNAL" storage or just access to data.
It IS Safe.
How can a game be saved..when those permissions are being denied?
Go Cloud & Gamble..then.

err How did I turn into PR & CS for Love Idol?!? <3

so confuse to many choices for download.. so i unlocked all lol..
Thank YOU for the continuous support.
Yes. I <3 U too. (just dont let my beloved or yours, read here) *wink*

Thanks ~Your passion for this game is amazing!
How do I update and still keep my current game? I tried to look the android files, but I'm not so sure if they're the correct ones.
IF it was GG saved games..by just installing over the previous version to the latest one.
I and many others..do that, all the time.

Similarily as with IA updating system.
Just v0.1c to bind them and in the darkness..rule them all.
err you get the idea <3

Last edited:

dwicako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
View attachment 16207
@luvena <3 Actually not that troublesome..but will others agree to it? They will lose that Original gameplay.
Look at above. A year needed in GG for averaging in lvl 10 to all abilities.
While in IA, easily reached in just..one month.

Oh btw..
Using the Clone feature of Lucky Patcher ..
You CAN have Multiple versions of The Game running separately with each having their OWN Local-Saves.
Simpler for Updating to Future versions..now?
GG & IA both together..for diff experiences and changing of moods?
Clean direct from Play Store version as Backup?
Creativity let you..soar as high as..your own limitation to self.
Only YOU yourself decide to stay in chains..ain't it so?
<3

I was in the process of writing a guide 2 weeks ago. But I stop and go Practical instead.
Girl Group Inc : Love Idol Company
Review & Walkthrough

What a FUN game.
A Simulation of a Talent Agency scouting for Potential young ladies to orbit into Diva Supernova.
Of course you need to train them up first in appropriate skills from fresh newbies into either a Vocalist, Dancer, Actor and Joker (Comedian / Entertainer) or Jack-of-all-trades.

You have a Choice. You hold a key to their future.
You are their Producer. Guiding their career paths and could decide upon their Chosen Speciality.

Using the image above as a hint, each of the girls has their own preference. It made only a little differences, so feel free to remould each of them to suit your Agenda. Especially on future replays.

Once Tutorial is done..first thing to do is to click on Starcoins section on Top Right corner of the screen.
Lucky Patcher active on background?
Happy Shopping!
You cheap Cheater. Yeah..YOU.
lol

Be warned..though. The game has a random-sneaky Check..once you have TOO MUCH Starcoins and will Prevent you from loading the game..again. Even re-installing wont save your current save-file.
Only Fresh Start will do. Meaning Uninstalling the game and install anew.

Developer's Logic made that Decision.
1000 Starcoins already cost US$100 and NO body should be Crazy enough to spend Thousands of dollars on just a mobile game. Nobody..sane.
Yet..believe me, when I say that in a play-through of just ONE single year in-game..I already used up like a million or more Starcoins. Yes..really. FREE..anyway. lol

IF you always keep it below 2000 Starcoins..you are in the Safe-zone. You can risk going to 5k and above..BUT make sure you are already in the process of using them up in the up-coming seconds. And..NO tasks requires "that".
Never..Gamble..Ever. In Life or Game.
To be Lazy or Stoopid IS to be..Deserving.

So..back to Shopping. Just ONE click on the 1k Starcoins purchases will be Enough for Plenty of Tasks ahead. Just Repeat on this 1k Trip as needed. Going 2-3k IF you are Upgrading few buildings..at once. BUT..don't Risk it.
Moderation and Common Sense.
Consider it..A Game on Training Self.

First thing to do is to enter Beauty Shop. Left part of your Company ground. Tutorial forced you into it..just moments ago.
You either have two or three idols now..depending on how fast you click once tutorial ended.
Purchase Potential Tickets with Starcoins on Top Left corner. You will need probably..thousands. Yes. Later on. If you are looking for a Perfect Idol.
For now..just choose the 15 Tickets choice for 50 Scoins.
Use it on your current available idols.
Row Row Row the Boat. err Roll on..Baby.

You need a Leader. Someone with High Intelligence. An Anchor to the Group.
You also need a Center. Someone with High Visual. Meaning Pretty. Gorgeous. Sexay. whatever.
The numbers decide. The idols are all Cute in Graphical-presentation..anyway.

You CAN re-roll them as many times as you have Starcoins..later on. Meaning..Gacha away as your heart pleases.
For now..just roll an idol with High Int as The Leader. Another with High Voice as The Center.
IF you already have 3 idols..then The Center position could be filled with an idol with High Acting instead, whereas the idol with High Voice taking up The Vocalist position.
Afterwards..there are two more #bleep#

v0.1d is progressing nicely..
Added a sorely needed Curse Item to drain excessive SB Ca#% err Starcoins!
View attachment 16209
Buying it will cost Tons of Coins, a forethought to beat the cheat-detection blaring at your mind.
The Game WILL send Analytic data to Kim (idolmaker) hence bans for cheating. Don't think he has a use for your sensitive info. Your p0rn habits should be safe. lol
I always forced close my game before going online. Never ever got Warning for Cheating..considering I tested the game to the MAX. Yes, coins can reach billions. How much will that be..in Real Dollars?!?!!!

I was shocked just moment ago. Checked Play Store, by searching Girl Group and The Game didn't came out!!! Thought Kim finally detected my hijacking of his game and perma-ban me.
Turns out he made mistakes on the SOE keywords on this latest update. You must search for Love Idol..now.
<3
Modding in pets on Gacha eggs, as seeing we have NO need for that feature anyway.
View attachment 16210
Incubating / raising / pampering them on Magical Hotsprings?
View attachment 16211
Catching or Battling them in Dark Forest?
View attachment 16212
I am a One-person-Team..now.
But..why must it be so? I sorely appreciate and value others imaginations and talents..too.
<3

Comparison of Music Quality and Duration from plain GG VS KC's remixes :
Download bgm battlemoveGG mp3
to
Download bgm battlemoveIA mp3

Few samples of Game's Great OST :
Download 07Prologue mp3
Download 01Agency mp3
Download crazy mp3
GG's version..of course.
KC's Remixes are available..above.
Hey, I could sell oil and sand to Arabs..you know.
err I think I really did..ages ago.
*runs away*

View attachment 16213
Patching in Back the Korean & Japanese buildings to v0.1d <3
The English version ones are just too plain-looking and err..squarely?
View attachment 16214
View attachment 16215View attachment 16216
View attachment 16217
I could use the aid of Graphic Artists versed in PNG format, for the transparacy effects.
These goonies need to be painted over as..pets! <3
View attachment 16218

Oh yeah @dwicako the Spermwar officially is code-named Tadpole.
The sound effects and some images are still left in English version, but the mini-game itself were removed.
I can modded it in, as its compatible and already in a working folder.
But..really?!? Idols VS Fans? in..such way? Too Tacky! NOT..proud of it surely, The Creator. But..its Trendy nowadays?!?

Will surely offend most ladies with common sensibilities. Like this feature from Japan's version :
View attachment 16219
View attachment 16220
Triple Cup..even. Holly Dolly!
This is quite a loooong game. Competition challenges have great story. Hundreds of Teams to Battle against. I even patches in Nicknames of friends here..as some of them. But I changed them back to original..now.

I ended this Update-Report with..the Kryptonite (It ain't easy being me) song playing in the background and the image of Tom Welling from Smallville face looking gloom yet blooming naively at the world.
err..why not check out da vidz I made from like a decade back :
Following are characters from The Game itself..
XD no worries,I'm just joking bout d spermwar anyway.

Pssst,we can make backdoor dealing later rite... :'v

I can't wait to see how u'll implement d pets in d game tho,will b nice if it can affect d idols in any ways possible,like for relationship.

Thank you for ur hardworks n ultimate efforts to make this game as enjoyable as possible,really appreciate it!?

Status
Not open for further replies.