!!! GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY !!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
Good luck everyone! I do need this giftcard because i really want to get two apps wi h cost 9 bucks..its so much money where i live in! Those are my favorite apps for 5 years now. I really want to get them but i know some people need it even more than i do! Also thank you for your kindness and kind gesture axiom! Rock on mod on! :D

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
First. I dont need it as l work full time. Second l want to thank the guy who put it up. You are one amazing guy who has very kind gentleman. I am amazed that people here are so kind. I would like to say how about one of the game hackers? I would say Benny😈
Post automatically merged:

Jack Oximourn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
After reading through this many people seem like they deserve it more than I. I'm not going to say 10 bucks is the end of the world, but it would be mighty fine if I had it. It would be okay if I didn't have the card as well

VinzCHAOS

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is a very kind idea, and like The Doctor said, "Always be kind". I don't really need it, but also i don't have a lot of money to invest in the store to support many of the software house that deserve it buying app or in app purchase, because i'm studying in another country and trying to get my exams done for the degree, and also working to pay my bill. So it will be nice to have 10 dollars to use in the store, but hope that someone who needs it more will win :) Sorry for my bad english.

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I be honest, i need it because i really want to use it to get some good heroes from fire emblem heroes. This sound pretty frank and shameless but i don't like to lie to you.

dragonstalker21

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I wouldn't mind it. Would make it so I could save my paycheck for my family instead of microtransactions.

Last edited:

rjerome

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello thank you so much for this giveaway! If ever I win the google play gift card, I want to use it as a gift to my sister, even though her birthday is still a week away haha! Goodluck to everyone and I congratulate the future winner!

WicCaesar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want to buy games from Toca Boca so my niece can play them. They're educational games that estimulate the creativity of the children. They're actually cheap, but there are so many titles that I can't afford them all.

cissamannen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years
Hope someone who gets the most joy out of it wins it.
Also you should add that if a persons google account is not setup to use US $ as Store currency, they need to change just that to use it on their main account. Then they can revert back if needed or wanted. :)

iisupernicksii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I DON'T need it but if you wanna listen to my story, here it goes:
Well the building where my mother works and where my dad worked doesn't have a lot of money left so they fired some people. My dad was one of them. Of course he found a job later but he's not getting good amount of money. We aren't that poor. I DON'T want to win because like I said, I'm not that poor, there are people that need money a lot more than i do. I don't even know why am I writing this when I don't want to win. Please do me a favour and DON'T add me to that list:)

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
What an awesome "Pay it forward" gift!! I agree with @Chastitea, I think you should add your name to the bucket. :)

I don't want my name added, I really don't want or need it.

P.S. I "Featured" this thread. :)

marwa100

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much , thats very kind of you :love:.
I never have a google play card before, or actually any other card its something not very common in my country . and it will be great to buy some book of engineering that i need for College and of course i have game in my mind that i wish to play which dont have mod :( .
Anyway thank you again and sorry for my english

Daddydrac

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
i would like to put in a nomination for @SusieQ . she has been a huge part of this forum at least since i joined, as well as always pleasant to speak with and very helpful to those in need and never asks for more than an @ if she helped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.