Clara Deshiva

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Xiaomi Redmi 3S - MIUI 8
Country
Indonesia
tbh, hacking a website and modding a game is completely different, if you wanna hack a website you should learn pentesting first

DougnutknowU

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
This would a little too late reply from me you can first learn how to use html for the basic website making.

Kdn

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Tanzania
first thing is install vmware and setup a linux virtual machine (kali linux comes with most hacking tools preinstalled), then install these packages

nikto - install this and run it against your target website, it looks for all known vulnerabilities
dirb - searches for all common sub directories - really useful for finding admin only sections
metasploit - another epxloit scanner

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Top Poster This Month
EXP
SB Cash
Create Custom Title
Device
Samsung Galaxy S9
Country
Germany
...Great, do I have to live in constant fear now that someone would hack my website? Q____Q

Kdn

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Tanzania
To be honest the chances of finding a vulnerability on an apache server is almost zero. The only chance you have to hack (or be hacked) is if you are using some out of date addons (joomla, wordpress etc). Apache and even IIS are pretty rock solid.

But there are fun things you can do, for example I found a website that was selling software I wanted, using dirb I found their "hidden" download directory and simply downloaded all their software for free.

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Silver Coin (Limited Edition)
Skull Coin (Limited Edition)
Avatar Frame 04 - Hacker [30 Days]
Golden Key (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Country
Select One
Next Level! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.