Mod apk Harvest moon light of hope v1.0.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,997 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Harvest moon light of hope v1.0.0

Name of the game: Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

Version: V1.0.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Looking for a fresh start and some new surroundings, you set off on a voyage to begin your new life! Unfortunately, the weather has different plans, as your ship is hit by a monsoon, and goes down! You drift into a small harbor town, now in shambles from the storm, where a young doctor named Jeanne saves your life. The town has essentially been deserted, but you're never one to back down from a challenge! It will be up to you to help rebuild the town and save the lighthouse...but it won't be easy! Nevertheless, with some hard work growing crops, tending livestock, and gathering materials for repairs, you will be able to make new friends, start a family, revive the lighthouse, and save the town, your new home!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natsume.hmloh
MOD Features:
No mod .
Paid APK
Full hand unlocked

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Cheettat and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Cheettat

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 111 times

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for your hard work and for sharing! Regrettably, it crashes on startup with my Moto G6. I did install the app then unzip the game cache files to sdcard/android/obb/ as instructed. Maybe, it's just not compatible with my phone. : (

Nhieaux

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks sir..... Am i doing right... I'm just following whats on youtube.... Heheheh... Newbie....

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

lrllcvstny

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I followed the instructions but all I got was the starting screen and then it just froze there :(

Gilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Realy grateful for this game, but i can't find the apk to install, i downloaded the 2 links, but still no apk filé...

Last edited:

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have updated the link so those couldn't get the apk file would be able to download it now . Sorry for the inconvenience