Paid .apk HARVEST MOON:Seeds Of Memories ~ Full Version Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,764 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xAki

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, please help. I tried all of the solutions above but nothing seemed to work ;~; is it not compatible with my phone? My phone is Galaxy S8

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much for your effort and generosity, Kentcave!

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Bog Harvest moon fan so thank you for this
Bog Harvest Moon⁉
Now..That's an Idea for the Next game in the series.
From Swamp to Farm √
(apologies, nothing personal from the typo jest..just thought it's truly a great idea =)

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Lol. I have my moments
aaaah..Heard the Skunk Ape is a notorious Celebrity there too.
Besides the Saltwater gigantic teeth-on-parade.. of course.
<3

Tallnfl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well this sucks. Noticed a guy said doesn't work on his S8. Same issue on the S9. Oh well I was hopeful.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Well this sucks. Noticed a guy said doesn't work on his S8. Same issue on the S9. Oh well I was hopeful.
Most old games won't work on Android 8+ unless the developers updated their games.
I don't see WHY they have to, since it's Google’s fault by breaking their promises on backward-compatibility guarantee.
Refund back ur phones OR be refused access to ”literally” millions of older games.
<3

Tallnfl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Breaks my heart but such is corporate greed. Well build up my SB Points and go find another game that hopefully works. 1st time I had an issue since joining. Thanks for the effort nonetheless

HARVEST MOON:Seeds Of Memories ~ Full Version Unlocked was released by KentCave and 13787 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.