Hi it has been awhile & I can not figure out how to request books now. SORRY

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,022 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, if you need to request ebooks, just go over to the ebook requests section. But remember, you need 100 sb points to place a request.

also, remember that if you have any problems, ask them in the questions section, not here :)

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'll see what I can do on those books, but because there's so many I probably won't be able to gather them in one day. Assuming I can find them all, but I'll do my best. Welcome to sbenny. 😊

Edit: Okay, I had no problem finding the Highland Guard series, but I'm not satisfied with the quality of the first book. So~ I'm going to be looking around hoping to find a more legible version. If I can't find one, I'll release the others without the first book. I refuse to release something of such low quality. Anywho, haven't got to the trilogies yet, but aren't there only two? MacLeods of Skye and Campbell.

Last edited:

lenitajo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, thank you so very much ! Sorry- yes it looks like only the two trilogies. :)

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
So, I haven't read these, but I've glanced over each one. They all look initially legible, and hopefully they're that way all the way through. Here's the entirety of the Highland Guard series.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi, thank you so very much ! Sorry- yes it looks like only the two trilogies. :)
Here's one of those trilogies you asked for.