✅ Solved Hogwarts Mystery links not working

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,304 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey there, I seem to have trouble accessing the Hogwarts Mystery mod apk page. Whenever I press on the link to any version, it brings me back to the main page. Is there not gonna be any more updates for this game or is it just a glitch? Thanks!

Konstantin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I thought it was just me! Glad you posted this. I was supposed to create a report, when I encountered the error, that the mod was already outdated as version 1.14.0 was already out yesterday. I hope the page gets fixed and a new mod becomes available soon.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
can someone remember how to write hours as dword # ? how to count it ? thnx🙂)
an ask for Administration: is it possible to bring back the thread but in hidden mode for those who's interested ? 😉
*sigh* it's outdated now anyway... need a new one.
i really hope there's still a way to release HPHM mods somehow...
Wouldn't that be nice? I hope someone out there can make this happen :(

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
I was wondering what was going on since I wanted to see if there was an updated version. I'm mad that they took it down indefinitely. I love that mod and that game.
Looking for another website that mods the game it's probably your best bet for the moment. Oh well :(

NikeShox

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guys,
previously described method about how to hack HPHM still works - nothing's changed! But there is one important note: a developer of HPHM added a mechanism to the game which detects root so if you have Magisk installed you need to hide root from the game.. If you are still using SuperSU then fully unroot your device, root again with Magisk and hide root from the game.. If I didn't do this step I will be not able to play anymore becuase everytime I've tried to run the game it stil said all over the time: "Unable to Play Limited Beta. Stay tuned for the official launch in your region, found on the Google Play or iOS app store!". so one more time, REMEMBER to hide root before you run the game🙂

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Fortunately I've never rooted my phone. Still receiving that note but it's probably because its haven't released on my country.
I try a couple of modded version from other site but meh. It's work, but I can't have a pet or received a bonus from buying new clothes (since they're automatically unlocked and if you try to adopt the game will forced close). The people's in that site actually said that the modded version made in Sbenny are the most satisfying one. Hmmm, maybe it can be patched using SB Patcher?

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
too bad first lovestruck is down then choices isnt moded with free premiums anymore and now HPHM(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.