How did you come to know about SBenny.com?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Found SBenny.com, how?

• Total voters

Tanix

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I've been reading hosted games for a couple of years and i search up the title of a choice of games with mods and found this website :D

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was searching for a modded APK for Knights of Pen & Paper 1 & 2 on Google. None that I found elsewhere worked for in-app purchases until I saw a link to come here for a modded APK with a MOD Menu! I hadn't even realised that adding a menu to some games to give you infinite health or crystals was even possible until I came here. Haven't looked back since.

The days of me searching dodgy sites that when you attempt to download an APK, it actually downloaded an APK with no actual name which turns out to be entirely different to what you was hoping for are finally over.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
To be honest..... I found this site by playing a leeched game.

Revilo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I always searching modded games until I had seen this forum before.... It was very cool community... thanks sbenny... legit and good mod games

Kapuching

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think its my phone system itself..It says that or rather it asked me if I downloaded it from sbenny.com that's why I searched for it...:)

Izabelita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
In a group! I was on a social network and I met One of the Mods! Liked and soon I registered on the site.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
I was holding hands with the other members of the cabal while we were dancing in circles around a VHS tape from the 90's. Pretty serious business but stuff went wrong and here i am. Also google and my need to cheat my way to success! What? Don't judge :lol:

Loggar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Came from future, this will be the last forum of humanity (lol)
Post automatically merged:

I was holding hands with the other members of the cabal while we were dancing in circles around a VHS tape from the 90's. Pretty serious business but stuff went wrong and here i am. Also google and my need to cheat my way to success! What? Don't judge :lol:
Still prefer Kaos Magik though, but i see what happened there

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I downloaded a game on another website and when i started the app, it asked me if i downloaded it on sbenny.com 😁
The next thing i know is me finding the forum and signing up 😉
Thank you again for all your efforts, love you guys ❤

Reepers

Protector of the Legendary DSi Realm
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Found it while I was looking for Sega Heroes Mods

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Last year its april i guess 2018 i was gotten banned for disrespecting the community and i got a fight with other staff so this particular staff banned me and that thing thought me some good lesson so when i know they lift the ip banned i registered again and i was back but i wont gonna repeat my "Previous Crime on this site" for how i found this site i search Inotia 4 modded apk but some site didn't manage to do the modding succesful then google bring me to this aite which ia offering inotia 4 stable modded apk so that's how i came find this site.

twopoundnuts

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I find out about this site when I was searching for a modded apk, many of the sites were just garbage and usually just malware.

I found one that finally worked interestedly when I opened the game it said "modded by sbenny.com"

That led me to this site,realizing you guys did all the work and people were just stealing.

I didn't know at the time that someone else was stealing your work but at least it led me to this site.

I then became a paid member because I value what everyone's doing here and the community.

This is the best site you guys rock and everyone who else is a member here rocks also keep up the great work guys!

Malamu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was looking for the MOD of The Arcana and I think this site was one of the top search results. It looked alive, maintained, safe.. The only reason I decided to try this site for MODs is because I saw a lot of recent comments, oppinions, discussions about topics that interested me, and most of all I saw that you actually UPDATE your MODs regularly.