📖 Tutorial How to make and share a mod apk from smartphone with Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,792 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone 😊 Behind various requests from people who want to use LP but don't know how to do it, I decided to write an LP guide where I will show you how to make mods only you yourself, and mods for others, to create a mod that works just for you you have to do this setting from Lucky Patcker Let's get started right away 🤗

If you want to make a mod With functions for you and others, you need to do this setting from Lucky Patcker

You could become a moddders too 😉

There are many games that have advertising at every level and therefore very annoying, so you can create an ad-free mod so follow this step

You can post your mods in the forum if you want and don't forget to try the game after the mod if it works perfectly before posting 😉
From Lucky Patcher you have to download the 2 proxies otherwise you can't make free purchases so follow this step

Finally I attach the tutorial created not by me! But from our moderator @Gourov where to find other important information
📖 Tutorial How to Setup Lucky Patcher (First Time)

We finished ! For those who have questions to ask, you can leave a comment thanks 😉

I just have to wish everyone good luck and who knows maybe we would have many other moddders 🤗😉✌

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
#Thread Sticked

Congratulations ♥

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
What version of Lucky Patcher did you use for this tutorial. I have version 9.7.0 and some of the menus are different.
There is nothing different! I did the LP tutorial, now in the updated Lucky Patcker they have removed the proxy server for the license, but the functions are still the same

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thanks 👍🏾. I just need to see what I'm doing wrong when modding.

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Purchases arent redirected to Lucky Patcher or it does but all it does it show a loading circle.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Purchases arent redirected to Lucky Patcher or it does but all it does it show a loading circle.
What game are you talking about? Can you please specify?

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years