Ideas for the site

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,079 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyako

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Right now I find the different options of farming or even using the SB Points quite limited plus the vip membership doesn't seem that good compared to just donating.

You have next to no exclusive, new and popular game mods, so while I am browsing everyday I see no need to spent my cash. You should have a dedicated mod team that looks at the ads and most popular games and regularly update them or even just make a thread that it is not possible to modmit atm because of server pinging and online features.

You should also make it possible for modders to get a week or day or month of vip if they spent 500k SB Points for example.

For different ideas to get free SB Points and more hits on the site I would actually look at those sites who have monthly or weekly events. Pictures hidden on the site that gives a few cash (mostly 1 to 5) if you click on all pictures.

Holiday themed tasks like limericks, stories, art, poems or mods in a special look.
Finding mods on other sites for games you do nothave and convincing them to post here.
Actively referring friends who either have to show a monthly/daily activity or have to buy vip to get SB Points.
Let people make and vote for monthly site layouts which then get implemented.
Have a "highest downloaded" mod per month plus people voting how much/better it made the game.

Thats all ideas I have right now.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Last idea is cool .... @Sbenny should create a tab for highest downloaded games just like top poster of the month. People will be curious and download it. Well it's all up to @Sbenny . :)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I'm deeply sorry, VIP membership has been discontinued, due to vip members abusing it to resell or share an infected site, altough I kept asking to keep them exclusive and not share with anyone. If you're willing to unlock an infected site, you can do it only by using SB Points from now on (you can purchase them by clicking here if interested).
I'm really sorry to hear that, to think VIP members would lich.
Trust is so hard to give nowadays.

Rinamiyu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's a very bad notice ): I think they do that to have the merit of uploading it in other pages. I hope you can find a good way for all of us :D

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
VIP were liching? That's messed up D:>

Anyway! I really like your ideas. I think that, with the website/forum evolving and changing, it's more important than ever to come up with new definitions on what's what and how it gets things done :D
Hoping to see more of it!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
This is a very good idea and i really liked this topic. But the thing is nowadays there's alot of leechers around. Popular games comes with good security which are nowadays hard to bypass as they're server sided. I joined sbenny since the beginning and now i feel all hope is lost but still i count on Sbenny alongside Debby as they constantly post mods and they try their best to keep the site live. To be honest, this is the only site that provides you exclusive and safe mod. Sbenny do not allow shared mods on game releases section and the staff thoroughly checks new releases posted by the modders. So exclusive mods you're looking for is already there at the game releases and vip section of our forum (excluding the shared game releases).

Status
Not open for further replies.