Mod apk Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.20 !! Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher (Outdated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,990 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.20 !! Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher (Outdated)

Name of the game: Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game

Version: v1.0.20

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Want to start your own Salvage yard business? If you love vehicles and automobiles, you will love this virtual business game of cars. It is unique and extremely entertaining.
Junkyard Tycoon is a Simulation game where you start your own Salvage yard, buy scrape vehicles, detach vehicle parts, sell them and make profit. While you slowly make good business out of junk vehicle parts, you become a Business magnate.Just keep buying and selling car or car parts. The twist of the game is that you can make profit while selling different vehicle parts. You can buy Car, Truck, Motorbike, Boats at scrapyard prices and you will be able to sell automobile parts individually to make good money. It is a perfect way to test your business and money making skills.

Wrecking yard Mogul is the best time management Simulation game for unlimited fun and car business.

The game is all about right set of Wreckers business skills needed at the right time.! Get ready for the most amazing salvage business game where you can buy junk cars, trucks, vans, or any other moving parts of vehicles and test your business skills to become a real Magnate. Focus and play carefully! This is an amazing business strategy game.
Decide on your business strategy to balance out your income and expenses. The Wrecking Yard economy game is really fun with thrilling sound effects and beautiful game graphics. Download the game and start your own Wrecking yard and be a Car Master .

SAY HELLO

We are constantly working hard on making the game better and more entertaining for you. We need your constant support to get going. Please feel free to email us for any queries/suggestions/problems or if you just want to say hello. We would love to hear from you. If you have enjoyed any feature of the game, do not forget to rate us on play store and share among your friends.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=junkyardtycoon.business.tycoon.game
MOD Features:
Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher v9.8.9.8

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link(s):
Try the new version here 👇
SB MOD APK - Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.21 !! Free In-App Purchases + No Ads (Updated)

Last edited:

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my! What a journey for getting this game playable. lmfao xD

At first i tried to install it on my NOX player with the Android system 7, - disaster times 10! Couldn't install the obb file, because, it always said, the folder is empty. HAHA

Then i tried it with my NOX his Andro System 4, - after 50 circuits around the blocks, i could manage to run it. BUT: The game had no sounds, no music, thousands of bugs, and IAP worked only for buying Diamonds. Not able to buy any parking lots, upgrades, not being able to convert Diamonds into $$, and so on. lol

Third and last try -> Nox with Andy Sys 5: Hoorrayy!! Finally all worked as usual - Game runs without bugs, IAP works like charm, everything is perfect as it should be.

Conclusion:

I should stick to my Noxy with his Andy number 5, to avoid such troubles in the future. HAHAHA

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Blahblah88888