LP mod apk {LaB} Dark Forest - Interactive Horror

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,066 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
{LaB} Dark Forest - Interactive Horror

Name of the game: Dark Forest

Version: v4.1.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Dark Forest
..in English & Spanish
MOD APK - Dark Forest v4.26 ~ MOD Premium Update Feb 6 2019
Mystery and Horror Book with multiple endings.

"Dark Forest”
Louis Versetti, a young man comes out of his mansion far from his father authority figure, he enters the "Dark Forest "where he will find supernatural and terrifying difficulties he never imagined.

An Interactive Book App with great images, fantastic music, decisions and multiple endings.
Do you like RPG games, mmo or mmorpg?
You will love this interactive book.

"Dark Forest" is available today, you get to choose the course of the story, you become the main character, choose your path wisely and discover our multiple endings.
Great scary book.
Much more than interactive fiction or texting games.

Sick and tired of his father’s slurs and insults, Louis decides to leaves behind a life of wealth and comfort, he wants to know the real world, what it is out there but before he can do that he enters the Dark Forest where he meets a young woman, but things are not what it seems, choose Louis Versetti’s path wisely.

It's not a gamebook, it's not simple chat stories, it's not a game, it's not just an interactive fiction book, it's a PATHBOOK

One of the finest vehicles of the large Versetti fleet approaches the stately gates of the family residence, a huge luxurious mansion constructed with the finest materials to be found in the whole of Scotland.
The car drives through lovely gardens for over seventy meters, but when it stops at the mansion’s front entrance, nobody steps out of the vehicle, as the butler patiently waits at the ready to welcome the vehicle’s occupants.

The sound of someone shouting can be heard when the car door opens after a few minutes.
Do you like horros stories, or horror books?
Do you like horror games and horror apps?

That’s the last time I’m putting up with your slurs and your insults, yelled Louis Versetti, son of the multimillionaire Paolo Versetti.

Very slowly and calmly, Louis’ father steps out of the car after his son; he doesn’t follow him, he just looks at him with a hard and dismissive stare.

You think I don’t deserve any of this.
Do you think I’m not worthy?
Okay, so that’s the way it will be then; I will not accept a penny of your fortune; I will not accept anything that is yours. I'm leaving this house right now! Louis exclaimed energetically in a determined tone of voice, while his father just looked on with a smirk on his face, which, if anything, just provoked him all the more, making him even angrier.

Louis turns around slowly, and without hesitation begins to walk through the large garden, back towards the mansion’s gate.
No one makes a single sound; the only thing to be heard is the sound the shoes make as they walk down the paved driveway; those fine shoes which were manufactured in Italy, his father’s native land.
His father came to this country when he was very young and single-handedly became a millionaire in just ten years by creating multiple companies.

Louis is about to reach the gate, and all he’s taking with him to face the world on his own is just a leather jacket and some money.
I’ll show him what I can accomplish on my own, thinks the 23-year-old, who feels he is ready to forge his own path in life.

Although Louis had been determined to leave on foot, he thinks it will be much better on that bike.
He is about to go and pick up the motorcycle when he remembers it was a gift given to him by his father when he was 15 and stops in his tracks to think for a moment.

Choose his path wisely, what would you do?

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livingabook.darkforest
MOD Features:
Premium Unlocked

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 15 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 35 times

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU!

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
tried to install, Crashed on launch. apparently the game itself got problems with android 8.0 for me... don't worry the prob wasn't on your mod part! its on the game -_-

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
tried to install, Crashed on launch. apparently the game itself got problems with android 8.0 for me... don't worry the prob wasn't on your mod part! its on the game -_-
WOW 8.0 😍
Can try test Ronie from LaB for me?
From ALL their series..ONLY that one Refuse to Load for me.
I Wonder..WHY?!?
Its the SAME engine their using anyway.
Thanks..buddy 😘
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20181010_101951.jpg

Eh..am seeing 0 dwnld on this game.
So..you Test the Play Store version eh 👌

Reactions: JTG

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
apparently Ronie works.... Why would you even try to make me learn "how to say please and thank you" -_- *looks at game*

WOW 8.0 😍
Can try test Ronie from LaB for me?
From ALL their series..ONLY that one Refuse to Load for me.
I Wonder..WHY?!?
Its the SAME engine their using anyway.
Thanks..buddy 😘

View attachment 8325
Eh..am seeing 0 dwnld on this game.
So..you Test the Play Store version eh 👌

well about that? I was checking out the reviews on the playstore, tried both playstore version and the 3rd party ones (I am dat poor) they both dont work on Android 8 and 8.1, They really need to fix that version compatibility of the previous games.

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
apparently Ronie works.... Why would you even try to make me learn "how to say please and thank you" -_- *looks at game*

well about that? I was checking out the reviews on the playstore, tried both playstore version and the 3rd party ones (I am dat poor) they both dont work on Android 8 and 8.1, They really need to fix that version compatibility of the previous games.
Runs Fine on me phone :
IMG_20181010_105847.jpg
@JTG check time above SS 👌
IMG_20181010_105859.jpg

Ronie refuse to load for me 😥

Reactions: JTG

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

{LaB} Dark Forest - Interactive Horror was released by KentCave and 1932 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.