💬 Review LG stylo 4 by Gun4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,022 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gun4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG stylo 4

Brief Description: This is the LG stylo 4 which I'm pretty sure is considered a LG phone if I'm correct. The graphics on the phone vary depending on what type of game your playing, heavily detailed games slow your phones FPS by a bit so I don't recommend getting heavily detailed games unless you barely have anything on your phone (unlike me lol.) Medium to low detailed games don't really effect your phone that much so you can get them if they seem interesting to you. Another thing about the phone is the preformance is besides random crashes and delaying the phone is actually pretty decent and easy to use.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
The phone is easy to use, it has great speed. LG stylo 4 has a built in fingerprint sensor so if your phone gets stolen and you have a password on it the robber can't just use their finger print to access it. And a dark mode with low blue light for less eye strain as well

Things I don't like:
The camera quality is nearly android level but it's bearable. Random crashes whenever I'm playing a game on a phone. Frequently used apps drain your battery quickly (Can be fixed with battery saver.)

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I recommend this phone if you want a phone that can handle a lot of apps.