💬 Review Lovelink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,121 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lou110984

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Lovelink

Disappointing and very pricey

Review:
I'd like to start this review by saying that I GET it. I get that some of these "romance" games are made with the idea of people spending real money to get bonus/more contents, etc. I play a lot of games like that, and while I tend to use Mods / don't try the paid content at all, I'm usually happy with what I got.

But this.... It's the first time the price of EVERYTHING makes me feel like I'm not here to play a game, just pay pay pay.

Especially when the game itself is... above average, I'd say? The art is pretty, and some characters, like the infamous Dr. Vile, are interesting enough, but for a game that is far from complete yet (the stories aren't finished), it's ridiculous to make people pay that much. I decided to only do one route at once, but since none of them are finished yet, at some point it just... ends. So you choose another character, squanding every bit of diamonds you saved, etc.

So yeah, it's disappointing. And as I say before, I'm no stranger to these kind of games, so I'm not surprised, but to make people pay THAT MUCH for a game that isn't finished yet isn't worth it, even if the characters are hot and the stories are fun to play.

Would you recommend this to other users? No! Or at least, be prepared to be frustrated. Some stories are fun, and I'd say that the art and characters are pretty. Like, really pretty.

That's all.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐

EvaWillamss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I never expected you to be the one doing a review on this 😂 but I’m glad you did because I needed to know if it was good or not 🤣