Mod apk MARVEL Avengers Academy v2.14.0 - Unlimited Money & Unlimited Shards Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,334 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: MARVEL Avengers Academy v2.14.0 - Unlimited Money & Unlimited Shards Hack (updated)

Name of the App: MARVEL Avengers Academy

Version: v2.14.0

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Description:
Build the ultimate Super Hero academy, and play as your favorite Avengers characters reimagined as students developing their superpowers. Enroll today and become a hero! Experience the MARVEL Avengers Alliance as you’ve never seen them before!
Hydra is at it again. In light of a recent attack that defeated S.H.I.E.L.D., Director Nick Fury has founded Avengers Academy. The goal: to teach young heroes how to develop their unique abilities and triumph over evil. Dive into the MARVEL Avengers Academy world to meet your heroes, defeat Hydra, and uncover the truth behind it all.

Features of Marvel Avengers Academy for Android:

• Experience your favorite heroes and villains as young adults
• Play as Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Loki, Captain America and more!
• Develop their iconic powers at Super Hero academy
• Live true campus life as a MARVEL student
• Go on dates and confront rival cliques
• Navigate the social ups and downs of your characters' lives
• Create the ultimate Super Hero campus
• Construct dorms, classrooms and labs
• Fill your campus with training facilities, sports stadiums and more
• Strengthen your MARVEL Avengers team and upgrade their powers!
• Send them to activities, sporting events, class and training sessions
• Go on exciting missions and battle epic foes
• Interact with other characters
• Participate in events and updates that introduce thrilling new storylines and quests

So many features in this game, so what are you waiting for? Download now Marvel Avengers Academy MOD APK for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.avengers
YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

MOD Features:
Unlimited Money (increased compatibility, read notes below)
Unlimited Shards (increased compatibility, read notes below)

Notes: complete the tutorial using the original version, link it to facebook (optional) then install the mod apk below, upgrade the "Mission Board" and you'll obtain unlimited Shards and Money. Then, please uninstall the mod apk and keep playing using the original app only, to avoid getting stuck. Your currency will be transferred over the original version and you'll be able to afford everything in the game for.. the rest of your life! :p

If it doesn't work after upgrading the mission board, tap on the Trasure box icon at the bottom of the screen, and buy a "Gold Timefog Capsule", and you should get unlimited currency, as alternative way, but the amount might be lower (let us know if you find other/better ways).

Installation Instructions:

Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

Downloaded 43 times

apprentice29

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I installed this mod a week or two ago, and it's stunning how much more fun the game is when all the best parts of it are available to you. Thanks so much!

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I will try this again!

Lordrevken

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to play this game hell.of a lot. But like most games it's designed to be slow to encourage you to buy in game. Well that's what think anyways lol.

Will try mod out.
Thanks you captain sbenny

Lordrevken

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't seem to get this to work:(

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I haven't played this game in a long time. I might have to give it another shot now :D
Thank you very much

dean_64uk

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much

@Sbenny Keep getting: "There was a problem while parsing the package."

Last edited:

3Luz3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Will try😎😎😎

Getting a negative error on the first get go.... May need to pass the tutorial first... I'm thinking
Post automatically merged:

Should of read the notice first.... I'm such a dork

Last edited:

3Luz3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I did try it as said, however didn't get anything unlimited, sometimes get a negative value thing when using the mod.... Then go back, but it doesn't transfer over to anything of unlimited values.

MARVEL Avengers Academy v2.14.0 - Unlimited Money & Unlimited Shards Hack was released by Sbenny and 8949 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.