Mod apk My Super Market Story v 3.4.0 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins * Credits & More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,677 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
You are moving the obb file in its folder to sdcard/Android/obb?

If you just move the obb file itself then it won't work.
this is the only game that is driving me crazy, i have the obb file in the sd and the game in the phone

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
this is the only game that is driving me crazy, i have the obb file in the sd and the game in the phone
You have it correct but maybe the others don't. Perhaps that's why it's not working for them. Maybe they are just moving the obb file itself 🤷🏻‍♂️

It works fine for me so I don't see why it shouldn't for anyone else as long as they have everything in the correct place.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
You have it correct but maybe the others don't. Perhaps that's why it's not working for them. Maybe they are just moving the obb file itself 🤷🏻‍♂️

It works fine for me so I don't see why it shouldn't for anyone else as long as they have everything in the correct place.
I know but I am doing everything for the others! 😟

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

I uploaded My zip file and apk i think it works, before i had uploaded your zip file not mine!

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Please help I am new to this.
The game doesn't load for me.
I have the apk, LP, and the obb file.
I uploaded my zip file and apk i think it works please let me know thanks a lot

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

I uploaded everything should work but if no one comments!

LeilaCrosszeria

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank u, I downloaded the apk. Also the zip file and extracted it to obb file. I downloaded LP. Only downloaded it and opened it once, giving all permissions that were required.
Now, problem is that the apk is not opening. I closes within one to two seconds.
Any idea what I should do.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Thank u, I downloaded the apk. Also the zip file and extracted it to obb file. I downloaded LP. Only downloaded it and opened it once, giving all permissions that were required.
Now, problem is that the apk is not opening. I closes within one to two seconds.
Please restart the phone

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Status
Not open for further replies.