Need a MOD APK for Cash Link Slots

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,150 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

J85x

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? Cash Link Slots

Is this app playable online only? Yes: this app can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.topultragame.slotlasvega
What are the mod features you ask for? Free game triggers, Jackpots and bonuses

leovieira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
game guardian app you can.. mine is modified and 6 months ago and not banned….have to be rooted

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
game guardian app you can.. mine is modified and 6 months ago and not banned….have to be rooted
I'll try to debug it then, thanks for the info!

J85x

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Any luck bro?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I think in the past it was possible to hack this one, but currently, no luck on it. All values seem to be server-sided.

J85x

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yea I used to be able to use Game Guardian .... But not no more. Every time I changed the value or freeze it.. Once I hit spin the whole app goes offline and I have to restart it. Thanks for the reply bro.

J85x

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
If anything changed since their last update .. I'll donate what ever. I'm spending so much money on this game it's ridiculous. I've played a good bit of slot games from lightning link, jackpot party, heart of Vegas etcetera.. Not only is this game the most addicting.. Personal opinion.. But the actual graphics are night and day from where they was.. I'm sure I was a help to that over 400 dollars later since last October.. Smh. But yes no matter what I understand it's all about the values not being server sided or bypassing that without a ban. Back in September I had luck with game guardian .. Later the update changed that. I haven't tried since the last update. Anyways I respect what u guys do. Thank you.

Rev1221

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
definitely would love to see a mod for this!

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.