✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Dragon Quest II

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,006 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Dragon Quest II

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dq2_gp&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddragon+quest+ii&pcampaignid=APPU_1_jXS3XuaVDruWr7wPgtKmoAQ
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited money
Large exp every battle

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The reason this mod can't be provided is that the only hack possible for this game is by loading a modified gamesave, meaning money could be possible, but we can't edit the amount of exp you get after each battle.

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh so that's why when I searched it's only save file for 'unlimited' money. The problem is when I die/buy something the money decreases.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'll tag my dear @NoFear on here, maybe he could come up with some useful debug info for this game so I can re-attempt it :)

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I know this thread is a bit old, but I have put up a quick tutorial on how to memory edit this game with Game Guardian and it doesn't need root.

Hope this helps :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you so much my dear friend @Axiom 😍
I'm sure everyone will love it!

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I know this thread is a bit old, but I have put up a quick tutorial on how to memory edit this game with Game Guardian and it doesn't need root.

Hope this helps :D
Wow. You noticed this thread even though it's kind of old and it's Axiom no less uwu. Thank you. I'll try it when I'm not busy.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.